Question Mi 11 Lite or Redmi Note 10 Pro?

Search This thread

Lollauser

• Jan 17, 2011
    Moto G
    Xiaomi Mi 4C
    Wow, what a low price! Lucky you.
    Well, in Italy there is an official live event, 1 hour streamed on twitch every thursday 6 pm. During this stream they offer 2 or 3 product with big price cuttings. 3 weeks ago there as been the Mi 11 lite at 199€, but only the 64gb pink version :p
    Plus, they added a further discount based on the total price (10€ for 100+ purchasing ), so 189€....but there are also mi points you could earn on the site in several ways, which i haven't. Some people showed to have payed it less than 140€...
    All this on official italian Mi online store. I suppose there are such promotions in the other european countries.

sorry for the OT

CLS_phone

Oct 25, 2019
    I used to buy phones from Aliexpress. I've been visiting those stores from time to time these days. The availability of both mi 11 lite and redmi note 10 pro is very low. Popular options of color and storage are out of stock from last week (or longer?), but the sold numbers are not high, either. The phones are only 1 and 2 months old. I wonder if it's because the shortage of chips, or the ultra-short product life is a new norm. :(

The inventories of Poco F3 are plenty, though. Sold numbers are high, too. It's odd.

samthomp

Nov 18, 2016
    I would like to revise my statement above. Got a Mi 11 Lite 4G two days ago. It was a bit disappointing. It feels a bit cheap to be honest. Further, the punchole is bigger and more intrusive compared to N10Pro. Not a big fan of Note 10 Pro but I still think that phone felt a bit better. Also got a Poco F3 and that phone feels great. Better build quality and haptics than both 11 Lite and Note 10 Pro and way faster and more fluid. Mi 11 Lite feels like a typical midrange phone whereas F3 almost feels like a full-fledged flagship. Did not expect such a large difference between F3 and Mi 11 Lite. I also thought that F3 would feel like a faster Note 10 Pro. However, F3 feels way better than Note 10 Pro (as I remember that phone).
    The Poco F3 price point is higher...so u can expect it to be better than the two phones generally..But taking out the Poco F3 , which do you prefer between the mi 11 lite and note 10pro

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
    I'm in doubt exactly between the poco F3 and the mi 11 lite, as you've used them both, tell me, is the screen on the mi 11 better in terms of visuals (colors) than the one on the f3? I'm coming off a Mi Note 10 and wanted something better in processing.
    I did not notice any better visuals on mi 11 lite screen. If anything, I like the screen on F3 more. Not sure why, but it just felt better. Perhaps due to larger size and smalller punch hole.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      The Mi 11 Lite supports microSD expansion cards!
      View attachment 5277769
      Yes it has but, it uses same slot as SIM. So you cant use two SIMS at a time, if you use SD card.
      Im am making a switch from IOS to android. I have ordered a Mi 11 lite (after some research). And I have joined this forum(looks really cool place to hangout). Main reason being the customization options and availability of open source apps. I plan to ungoogle (unChina perhaps) the phone to my liking. Really inspired by a wolfgang's video on the topic. Hopeful that a major custom rom (like lineage or omni) gets released for Mi 11 lite soon.
      I would like to revise my statement above. Got a Mi 11 Lite 4G two days ago. It was a bit disappointing. It feels a bit cheap to be honest. Further, the punchole is bigger and more intrusive compared to N10Pro. Not a big fan of Note 10 Pro but I still think that phone felt a bit better. Also got a Poco F3 and that phone feels great. Better build quality and haptics than both 11 Lite and Note 10 Pro and way faster and more fluid. Mi 11 Lite feels like a typical midrange phone whereas F3 almost feels like a full-fledged flagship. Did not expect such a large difference between F3 and Mi 11 Lite. I also thought that F3 would feel like a faster Note 10 Pro. However, F3 feels way better than Note 10 Pro (as I remember that phone).
      Thank you for sharing your experience. I haven't used any other phones you mentioned, in fact, this (xiaomi 11 lite) is my first android phone that I have been using since a few hours today. Overall its been good so far. The biggest complain (or rather disappointment) is the camera. It...just... ...sucks haha. Not to say Its unusable but compared to iphone, for me its just functional and thats it. Of course there is no comparison between the two. Im just sharing my impression of it. Over all, not too bad for a first time android phone.

And speaking of android, I dont know if all android phones are like this but, Android in this phone felt like a Google heaven and a data sucking machine down to your every single heart beat. The DEFAULT CONTACT(by default I mean its a system app and I can't even delete it) app is GOOGLE. WHAT??? The default assistant is google. Basically every app is google and so many unnecessary permissions like calculator requiring microphone was there.

I really hope a custom rom come out soon because I would have to spend hours setting this thing up with just root access. And even that might not be enough. Thank you for the read.