• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Mi 11 Pro - Chines Offic. ROM -> Global ROM Passing SafetyNet?

Search This thread

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
Hi All,

Im having the Chinese Mi 11 Pro, with the default ROM on to it.

Unlocked, flashed to the Global ROM. BUT its not passing SafetyNet, Logical because the phones bootloader is being unlocked.
No, I don't wanna go using Xiaomi.EU ROM, I just want to use the Global ROM :)

How to pass SafetyNet on this point? (inc.Root)
Please help me with this..

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi All,

Unlocked, flashed to the Global ROM. BUT its not passing SafetyNet, Logical because the phones bootloader is being unlocked.

Don't lock the bootloader ever if not stock rom installed, I assume you know already, but worth to mention because others might not know.

I can't help with an answer regarding your question, sorry. Others will be able to help.

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
{Mod edit: Quoted post deleted}
No, I cant lock the boatloader because that's coussing Bootloop, because its not the default ROM (Chinese).

Last edited by a moderator:

s3axel

Hi,
what you need to do to pass Safety Net (assuming you have installed Magisk 23001, so the one still containing Magisk Hide):
1. Install the modules "Magiskhide Props Config" and "Universal Safety Net Fix" (current is 2.1.1)
2. in Magisk enable Magisk Hide and select Google Play, Play Services and (if used) Googe Pay
3. reboot
4. open a terminal, enter root mode ("su") and then "props", changing to the proposed Mi11 Ultra fingerprint
5. go to "Settings->Apps", find "Google Play Services", clear data & cache on that
6. reboot again (you will see a dialogue asking to confirm your Google account for backups if that is configured)

At least on my phones this procedure worked nicely (also on non Xiaomi, of course selecting another fingerprint :) ), hopefully also for you - and also despite an unlocked bootloader !!

Hi All,

Flash magisk + magic hide module

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
Hi,
what you need to do to pass Safety Net (assuming you have installed Magisk 23001, so the one still containing Magisk Hide):
1. Install the modules "Magiskhide Props Config" and "Universal Safety Net Fix" (current is 2.1.1)
2. in Magisk enable Magisk Hide and select Google Play, Play Services and (if used) Googe Pay
3. reboot
4. open a terminal, enter root mode ("su") and then "props", changing to the proposed Mi11 Ultra fingerprint
5. go to "Settings->Apps", find "Google Play Services", clear data & cache on that
6. reboot again (you will see a dialogue asking to confirm your Google account for backups if that is configured)

At least on my phones this procedure worked nicely (also on non Xiaomi, of course selecting another fingerprint :) ), hopefully also for you - and also despite an unlocked bootloader !!
Im gonna try this at this moment, I will flash Magisk with the image. And follow the steps you mentionend. Let you know if its worked yes or no.

Reactions: s3axel

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
Hi,
3. reboot

Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is not listed.
Using Magisk 23011, I can't search modules in this build? How?

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
I used magisk 23.0 and worked fine
But my phone fingersprint is not listed. I only see:

Xiaomi Mi 11 China (11):Xiaomi:M2011K2C=Xiaomi/venus/venus:11/RKQ1.200928.002/V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM:user/release-keys__2021-01-01
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Indonesia (11):Xiaomi:M2101K9AG=Xiaomi/courbet_id/courbet:11/RKQ1.200826.002/V12.5.1.0.RKQIDXM:user/release-keys__2021-06-01

Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is other codename: Star

How can I submit or obtain the correct fingerprint?

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
Hi,
3. reboot

Also If I wanna install the Universal Safetynet Fix 2.1.1 its fails because you need to have installed the module " Riru", 26.1.3 version from github. Is that correct?

So Im having in totall 3 modules installed.
- Magisk Hide props config module from Magisk
- Universal Safety net Fix .2.1.1 from Github
- Riru module installed from 26.1.3 from Github

Is that correct?
Just want to be sure.

s3axel

Ok, thanks for the addition/correction and apologies for my incomplete list - as I always install Riru for Edxposed I wasn't aware it's also needed for the safety net fix ;)....
I always installed Riru from the Magisk repo, but of course taking it from the official GitHub is also fine....

Reactions: aygul12345

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
Ok, thanks for the addition/correction and apologies for my incomplete list - as I always install Riru for Edxposed I wasn't aware it's also needed for the safety net fix ;)....
I always installed Riru from the Magisk repo, but of course taking it from the official GitHub is also fine....
Thanks for the confirming.

- But what to do when you install a bank app? Do I need select that App in the MagiskHide? Or what process/handeling I need to walkthrough?

- Do you use the setting: " Hide the Magisk App "? When you use this? Is it useful?

Sorry for these newbie question but wanna be sure that I'm doing it right!

s3axel

- But what to do when you install a bank app? Do I need select that App in the MagiskHide? Or what process/handeling I need to walkthrough?

- Do you use the setting: " Hide the Magisk App "? When you use this? Is it useful?

Hi again ;)

yes, you most possibly would need to select the banking app within MagiskHide... In addition some apps check for a ".TWRP" folder on the SDCARD, so in case the app still detects a modified system you could try removing this folder (if its there ;) ).....

Also many apps detect Magisk when the Magisk Manager is not "hidden", so yes, using this setting is advisable as well...

Cheers,
Axel

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
Hi again ;)

yes, you most possibly would need to select the banking app within MagiskHide... In addition some apps check for a ".TWRP" folder on the SDCARD, so in case the app still detects a modified system you could try removing this folder (if its there ;) ).....

Also many apps detect Magisk when the Magisk Manager is not "hidden", so yes, using this setting is advisable as well...

Cheers,
Axel

Ah I dindt know that... I saw a dir of "TWRP" I deleted this.

- Check always in the folder for the dir. "TWRP" and delete this.
- So I need to select some apps such as a banking app to apply in the list of "MagiskHide", next to the following apps that are already listed such as; "Google Play Store(com.android.vending), Google Play-services(com.google.android.gms)" -*Just ticking/enabling the app it enable one of this services (com.xxx)

- Enable "Hide the Magisk app" in the settings, to be sure that is being hidden.

@s3axel Could you give me advise what to do when there is an OTA update, what is the process or handling to walkthrough? Do you still get Root? Or will it broken? If so, Do I need to reinstalla every module again?
Could you give a view what to do when you execute a Firmware upgrade / OTA?

Thanks so far budyy.

s3axel

@aygul12345 as you are on Stock Global ROM keeping Root should be pretty straight forward (this is from memory as I'm on Xiaomi.EU where the procedure is slightly different, so others are welcome to chime in as well :) ) : just take the OTA, install it from within the system menu but DONT reboot just yet. After the update got installed and before reboot go to Magisk Manager and select direct installation - that should be everything you need to do.....

aygul12345

Jan 14, 2011
@aygul12345 as you are on Stock Global ROM keeping Root should be pretty straight forward (this is from memory as I'm on Xiaomi.EU where the procedure is slightly different, so others are welcome to chime in as well :) ) : just take the OTA, install it from within the system menu but DONT reboot just yet. After the update got installed and before reboot go to Magisk Manager and select direct installation - that should be everything you need to do.....

Yes, I'm sitting at the Stock - Global ROM instead of the default Chinese ROM (Bootloader - unlocked)
Thanks to you I'm finally passing the CTS - Profile check. By changing the fingerprint to "Xiaomi mi 11"

The strange thing was that I did this before but didn't worked out.. And now finally it worked out by the steps you mentioned. So many thanks!

I flashed also TWRP as recovery, and Download Magisk (23) 23000, changed it to .zip and installed it from TWRP - Also this gives me root access.

Before I did pathing the boot.img of the ROM, but its not needit anymore.
Thats why I don't know what is the logical, practical way to achieve the goal.

So back to point xD, When installing the OTA from STOCK - Menu I need to go to Magisk Manager and select direct installation. After that I can reboot the phone?

Unknown.Guy

Aug 25, 2016
Please clarify which firmware did you use to convert it to Global?
I can't seem to find any official Global for Mi 11 Pro.

This link shows the name for both 11 Pro/Ultra, that seems a bit risky to flash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    3. reboot

{Mod edit: Quoted post deleted}
    You are unethical person and selfish and should be reported for guiding others with incorrect information.
    Hi,
    3. reboot

Im gonna try this at this moment, I will flash Magisk with the image. And follow the steps you mentionend. Let you know if its worked yes or no.

Hi again ;)

Cheers,
    Axel