• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Mi 11 Pro

Search This thread

wilpang

Feb 10, 2014
Blackburn
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi guys,

Has anyone bought the mi 11 Pro yet and if they have what do they think of it? I know it's China only but I'm interested in it compared to the Ultra which seems just too much (as a phone) and I ask here because the Pro and Ultra are very similar devices after seeing a tear down, only major difference are the camera modules except the main one.

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys,

Has anyone bought the mi 11 Pro yet and if they have what do they think of it? I know it's China only but I'm interested in it compared to the Ultra which seems just too much (as a phone) and I ask here because the Pro and Ultra are very similar devices after seeing a tear down, only major difference are the camera modules except the main one.
Hi, i have an mi 11 pro, i love this device. For me the Ultra is as you already said "too much". The Mi 11 pro is mor decent. I flashed 12.5 eu rom and it is awesome.

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
I have a cn/mi 11 pro as well and would like to know if you just followed the instructions on the 1st page for the mi11pro/ultra thread to flash stanble 12.5 eu, my current firmware is china/cn 12.0.13 latest ota update I can get...been reading there that bootloop on fastboot is rampant and you need EDL to flash the original/global rom, scared to throw $30 for that

@Kaleidoscope1337

Aug 22, 2017
So i was also very nervous but i thought If i get into bootloop then i can call edl for unbricking my device. So IT would only cost me 30 Dollar and i also would be on global. EU Rom is better but edl cant flash EU

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
(CTTO, steps from xiaomi.eu)
Succeed to flash mi11PRO from 12.0.13CN to 12.5.3 .EU and my step as below...
1. Login Miflash tool
2. Setting phone to Fastboot mode
3. Unlocked phone and reboot
4. Quick setting and make sure can login to phone
5. Setting phone to Fastboot mode again
6. Open CMD as administrator
7. Go to folder platform-tools-windows as keying command
fastboot devices > check phone already link with PC
fastboot getvar current-slot > check slot is a or b, and my device show the slot on b
fastboot set_active a > change the slot from b to a
8. Back to extract file folder and keying command
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat OR
./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
9. Phone will auto reboot when finished (takes about 15mins to boot).

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
.eu rom is base on the chinese rom with tweak, for me its the smoothness, no bloatware and the battery, on cn rom im getting around 5-6hr sot only upon flashing .eu rom im hovering around 7-8hr sot easily, also i noticed on initial boot, ram was only around 4gb on .eu vs cn rom where it will eat around 5gb on boot

Reactions: wilpang

DanC15

Apr 28, 2021
1. Login Miflash tool
fastboot getvar current-slot > check slot is a or b, and my device show the slot on b
Hey man I wanna do that too could you let me know where to download the ROM?

Also, is it possible to flash from 12.5 Chinese to 12.0 global? I would like to still get the OTA's

innocence07

Feb 9, 2012
Lower Caloocan
Hey man I wanna do that too could you let me know where to download the ROM?

Also, is it possible to flash from 12.5 Chinese to 12.0 global? I would like to still get the OTA's
not sure if I can link the download page here

this is the page for mi11/pro/ultra

also I came from cn rom to .eu so I can't provide assurance if you flash from cn to global

hope this helps, goodluck!

DanC15

Apr 28, 2021
not sure if I can link the download page here

this is the page for mi11/pro/ultra

also I came from cn rom to .eu so I can't provide assurance if you flash from cn to global

hope this helps, goodluck!

awesome man thanks for the support, really appreciate it

quick question, does android auto works on that version? cause in CN it does not

DanC15

Apr 28, 2021
.eu rom is base on the chinese rom with tweak, for me its the smoothness, no bloatware and the battery, on cn rom im getting around 5-6hr sot only upon flashing .eu rom im hovering around 7-8hr sot easily, also i noticed on initial boot, ram was only around 4gb on .eu vs cn rom where it will eat around 5gb on boot
Which version do you have installed?? The stable or weekly??

I'm getting 4.5 SOT at best, also the phone overheats very easily.. do you have these issues??

com5984

May 27, 2016
I'm having connection issues with the following apps
Android Auto: Drops out after a couple of minutes, goes back to home screen
Dialler: Cannot have a phone conversation longer than 7-8 mins before disconnect
Messaging: Is constantly dropping out and reconnecting to my laptop
Zepp: Keeps giving connection message errors on phone and watch
I guess it's some setting but other than turn off any battery saving I'm buggered if I can find a solution.
I'm running eu rom 12.5.10

jasonleeg

Mar 12, 2011
Ulverston
Hi guys,

I have Mi 11 Pro and I'm very happy with it. I didn't want the ultra as the second screen by the camera is unnecessary for me and was more expensive. The battery is good, bigger than mi 11 and screen is excellent but I prefer the aspect ratio of my old Mi Max 3

Reez1

Jul 17, 2021
1. Login Miflash tool
Hi,

Can you please post in full? My phone is stuck in fastboot. Cannot do anything. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.