• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Mi 11 Pro

Search This thread

jim262

Jul 17, 2015
Hey man, I am on CN rom and got 19 hours of standby with 6,5 hours of SOT on my first run of the phone, with initial setup and copying data and so on. Now you scared me for the second regular run :) :)
I have the Mi 11 Ultra and as soon as I reduced the 120Hz refresh rate via SetEdit, to 90 Hz, I experienced way longer battery life with numbers similar to those you listed above. Turning off features/apps that run in the background and reducing the refresh rate will greatly enhance your battery life.

say7essica

Jun 10, 2019
Hey man, I am on CN rom and got 19 hours of standby with 6,5 hours of SOT on my first run of the phone, with initial setup and copying data and so on. Now you scared me for the second regular run :) :)
Hi. Are you on 12.5.2 CN latest rom? Is android auto working? Battery life can last whole day without gaming?

I am planning buy this phone too since the Xiaomi 12 don't have ip68

leoking3

Nov 15, 2005
Bucuresti
Oh man. Why did you sell it? Was it worth the buy anyway?
Whats the phone you using now?
I liked the phone very much, good camera, good looks, good charging speed, good battery, but I change the phones very often, I have issues. So go ahead , then install the xiaomi.eu rom and all will work. I did not do that. But Android auto on the CN version doesnt work, even if it has google services.

say7essica

Jun 10, 2019
I liked the phone very much, good camera, good looks, good charging speed, good battery, but I change the phones very often, I have issues. So go ahead , then install the xiaomi.eu rom and all will work. I did not do that. But Android auto on the CN version doesnt work, even if it has google services.
I see. I also heard there are notification issues such as WhatsApp on CN rom.
We have to wait quite a while to unlock the bootloader and flash Xiaomi.eu, right?

leoking3

Nov 15, 2005
Bucuresti
We have to wait quite a while to unlock the bootloader and flash Xiaomi.eu, right?
Yes yes, one week or so. I did not know that at the time, so I did not apply. Buy I have to say that Ultra with xiaomi eu works flawlessly, everything is perfect. And yes indeed, I remember the notification issues on the Pro.

Reactions: say7essica

say7essica

Jun 10, 2019
Yes yes, one week or so. I did not know that at the time, so I did not apply. Buy I have to say that Ultra with xiaomi eu works flawlessly, everything is perfect. And yes indeed, I remember the notification issues on the Pro.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
Just gonna have to decide if i should buy a different device with global rom or get the cheaper one with CN rom.

But Android Auto works on xiaomi.eu though, right?

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
Just gonna have to decide if i should buy a different device with global rom or get the cheaper one with CN rom.

But Android Auto works on xiaomi.eu though, right?
I have Mi 11 Pro and Android Auto works on Xiaomi EU but not on chinese firmware.

This is a great phone and the best hardwarare available for around €500-€600. I have previously had both Mi 11 and Mi 11 Ultra. Mi 11 Pro is my favorite among these three phones. Much better battery life compared to Mi 11 and much better in-hand feel compared to 11 ultra.

say7essica

Jun 10, 2019
I have Mi 11 Pro and Android Auto works on Xiaomi EU but not on chinese firmware.

This is a great phone and the best hardwarare available for around €500-€600. I have previously had both Mi 11 and Mi 11 Ultra. Mi 11 Pro is my favorite among these three phones. Much better battery life compared to Mi 11 and much better in-hand feel compared to 11 ultra.
Sweetttt!
I am really considering towards it now. Since the 11 ultra seems a bit too much for me. And the Xiaomi 12 looks like a step down.

I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
Sweetttt!
I am really considering towards it now. Since the 11 ultra seems a bit too much for me. And the Xiaomi 12 looks like a step down.

I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
Yes. 12 Pro is more like a sidegrade than upgrade over 11 Pro. I really appreciate the 5x zoom on 11 Pro. Another great phone is Mi 10 Pro. Almost as good as Mi 11 Pro.

say7essica

Jun 10, 2019
Yes. 12 Pro is more like a sidegrade than upgrade over 11 Pro. I really appreciate the 5x zoom on 11 Pro. Another great phone is Mi 10 Pro. Almost as good as Mi 11 Pro.
Sidegrade, i agree. I think the only result i expect from the 12 pro is the new chipset being more efficient than the 11 pro. And not overheating as bad as the other 888 devices.

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
Sidegrade, i agree. I think the only result i expect from the 12 pro is the new chipset being more efficient than the 11 pro. And not overheating as bad as the other 888 devices.
Early reports indicate that the new snapdragon soc has the same issues as SD888.

My attitude towards SD888 has been more positive since I got 11 Pro. On Mi 11 and to some degree Mi 11 Ultra I was disatisfied with the battery life. This has not been the case with 11 Pro. Not sure why battery life differs so much given that all three phones more or less share the same components.

say7essica

Jun 10, 2019
Early reports indicate that the new snapdragon soc has the same issues as SD888.

My attitude towards SD888 has been more positive since I got 11 Pro. On Mi 11 and to some degree Mi 11 Ultra I was disatisfied with the battery life. This has not been the case with 11 Pro. Not sure why battery life differs so much given that all three phones more or less share the same components.
Oo. Well that sucks.
What xiaomi.eu version are you on right now for the 11 pro?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    21.12.8 with MIUI 12.6. I have not yet installed the latest weekly with MIUI 13. Not sure if its worth the hassle. MIUI 13 seems to be a rather boring upgrade but I may update anyway. :)
    I see. Okay cool.
    Thanks so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it!
    .eu rom is base on the chinese rom with tweak, for me its the smoothness, no bloatware and the battery, on cn rom im getting around 5-6hr sot only upon flashing .eu rom im hovering around 7-8hr sot easily, also i noticed on initial boot, ram was only around 4gb on .eu vs cn rom where it will eat around 5gb on boot
    21.12.8 with MIUI 12.6. I have not yet installed the latest weekly with MIUI 13. Not sure if its worth the hassle. MIUI 13 seems to be a rather boring upgrade but I may update anyway. :)
    I see. Okay cool.
    Thanks so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it!