General MI 11 Ultra China ROM debloat list/suggestion

Search This thread

veimus

Jun 30, 2010
Galway
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I will stick with China ROM until there will be TWRP to flash xiaomi.eu, but for now i already debloat little from my MIUI 12.0.13.0 Stable
Using XiaomiADBFastbootTools: https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools
I removed system apps listed below in the picture, phone still works ;)
Also, I uninstalled all china apps.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: If you remove Mi Video you need to install third party video player to be able to play recorded movies :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi11_debloat.png

If there will be something else SAFE to remove, please let us know :)

Last edited:

veimus

Jun 30, 2010
Galway
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
UPDATE: If you remove Mi Video you need to install third party video player to be able to play recorded movies :)

Air

Sep 21, 2004
Also, if you remove mi Video, you can't edit slow motion videos anymore. I tried installing mi video from global, but it didn't work as a replacement in that case. :(

veimus

Jun 30, 2010
Galway
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Guys how to remove stock Messages and Phone ? Can't find them in a list of apps
I want to switch to google.
That's system apps, if you remove them, your phone can crash on incoming calls, you can try install Google Dialer, and Messages on top of the original one.

Or in Global ROM i think there is stock Google Dialer, and Messages, but I think call recording option are not in Google dialer.

dereck_br

Jun 13, 2014
@avetny, do you know if we can sync Google Contacts in the MIUI 12.5.4 (CN)?
I've tried a lot of steps, but unsuccesses. I lost my weekend trying to do it.
I can see the option in the dialer app, but when I activity the sync for contacts, the sync stops working.

Once again, thanks.

Last edited:

vendetta17

Sep 27, 2016
Im running on Xiaomi eu 12.5.4. I want to remove mivideo app but i cant acces the adb section of the app when im in fastboot .it reads the phone but i cant make any changes as the adb section of the software cant be used at all. any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Ojwm

Apr 12, 2021
Im running on Xiaomi eu 12.5.4. I want to remove mivideo app but i cant acces the adb section of the app when im in fastboot .it reads the phone but i cant make any changes as the adb section of the software cant be used at all. any suggestions? thanks in advance.
You might want to check that you've enabled the relevant developer settings in phone before going into fastboot (i.e USB debugging etc...)

s3axel

Mar 4, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi,
You don't do the debloating in fastboot mode!

Just boot up the phone normally, with ADB debugging enabled connect the phone to the PC and it should be recognised (the phone should also ask for authorisation the first time) and in a terminal you should see your phone with the command "ADB devices"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And i already installed via linknyou provided, but it did not overwrite the chinese version. Now i have 2 getapps
    I will stick with China ROM until there will be TWRP to flash xiaomi.eu, but for now i already debloat little from my MIUI 12.0.13.0 Stable
    Using XiaomiADBFastbootTools: https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools
    I removed system apps listed below in the picture, phone still works ;)
    Also, I uninstalled all china apps.

Mi11_debloat.png

If there will be something else SAFE to remove, please let us know :)
    I gather you need to download alternative keyboards and browsers to be able to use them, right? Made a mistake on keyboard and couldn't type anything on an Oppo device.
    -Ok google
    -Install google keyboard
    -done🤫
    Also, if you remove mi Video, you can't edit slow motion videos anymore. I tried installing mi video from global, but it didn't work as a replacement in that case. :(
    If you are using XiaomiADBFastbootTools to remove the apps, you can easily reinstall them back with the same tool. Uninstalled app are moved to the "Reinstaller" tab.
    Do I need to unlock the bootloader to perform the app removal?
    Thank you.
    No u don't need to do that (after factory reset all ur deleted apps will come back)
    And i already installed via linknyou provided, but it did not overwrite the chinese version. Now i have 2 getapps