Question Mi 11 ultra fastboot loop

Search This thread

Skayzee

Nov 30, 2021
I have bricked Mi 11 Ultra 12/512 CN version. Cant enter Recovery, also it has locked bootloader.

What amazes me, I paid for EDL flash, it didn't work. Phone just bootloops 10 times and gets in fastboot again.
Also, i tried shorting pins method to enter EDL, in unofficial service store, that didnt help too.
My phone has a different problem.

Does anyone know how to fix my phone, would motherboard replacement help? (Its hard to find them too).

Official Xiaomi service in EU cant fix my phone because of Chinese IMEI, they dont have support for it.
Selling phone for parts doesnt work too, because no one wants to sink money into new expensive phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samdaja

Apr 5, 2017
I have bricked Mi 11 Ultra 12/512 CN version. Cant enter Recovery, also it has locked bootloader.

What amazes me, I paid for EDL flash, it didn't work. Phone just bootloops 10 times and gets in fastboot again.
Also, i tried shorting pins method to enter EDL, in unofficial service store, that didnt help too.

Does anyone know how to fix my phone, would motherboard replacement help? (Its hard to find them too).

Official Xiaomi service in EU cant fix my phone because of Chinese IMEI, they dont have support for it.
Selling phone for parts doesnt work too, because no one wants to sink money into new expensive phone.

When in fastboot mode, flash the stock rom your phone came with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skayzee

Nov 30, 2021
If fastboot devices shows ur phone, use the fastboot version of the stock rom to flash via Fastboot
Fastboot devices command doesn't show my device. Device is only visible when you get it in EDL (emergency download) mode. And tried flashing 3 times, every time it boots up to fastboot...

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Can you explain what exactly you've done?

from what you said I understand that you've flashed a different rom and locked boot loader. and now it is stuck in bootloop and fastboot. is that correct?

as long as you can go to fastboot. have you tried to unlock bootloader again your official unlock tool? happened with me and it worked, once unlocked bootloop stopped and device ran into system straight away. as simple as that. and yes, with non official rom installed and locked bootloader.

if you can explain to us a bit more from the beginning that would be more helpful.

Skayzee

Nov 30, 2021
Can you explain what exactly you've done?

from what you said I understand that you've flashed a different rom and locked boot loader. and now it is stuck in bootloop and fastboot. is that correct?

as long as you can go to fastboot. have you tried to unlock bootloader again your official unlock tool? happened with me and it worked, once unlocked bootloop stopped and device ran into system straight away. as simple as that. and yes, with non official rom installed and locked bootloader.

if you can explain to us a bit more from the beginning that would be more helpful.
Tried doing it before, can't unlock before going into developer options and ticking OEM unlocking and USB debugging.

Phone got bricked from failed software update, it just rebooted and got into fastboot... But as i said before its imported, no warranty.

Kavishka678

Dec 11, 2017

Hey,
I had the same problem tried edl flash too.. Finally I was able to fix it. This guy helped me in telegram @XiaomiAuthorizedflashing.
He was very co operative and both of us worked hard to find a solution to this and finally we fixed it 😋😍

Attachments

• received_361715492568190.jpeg
    received_361715492568190.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 16
  • received_406799244779919.mp4
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • VID_20220424_075656_500.mp4
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1650767425958.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650767425958.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried doing it before, can't unlock before going into developer options and ticking OEM unlocking and USB debugging.

Phone got bricked from failed software update, it just rebooted and got into fastboot... But as i said before its imported, no warranty.
    Contact me private, I might be able to help