Question Mi 11 Ultra not detected in FASTBOOT

Search This thread

jaggub4u

Mar 17, 2018
Bengaluru
Moto G
Xiaomi Mi A1
Hi Friends,
I recently updated the Ultra to MIUI 13.03.
I enabled "Developer Options" and enabled "USB Debugging"
Recently Clean installed Windows 11.
Extracted Platform tools downloaded from Android Google website.
but when i typed "adb devices". The device wasn't detected.
then i saw in device manager driver wasn't installed, so downloaded the MiFlashTool and
tried to install drivers in that folder through Windows Device manager, It installed "Android ADB driver" But still my device isn't
listed in ADB Devices
Please help.

jaggub4u

Mar 17, 2018
Bengaluru
Moto G
Xiaomi Mi A1
Have you tried a different cable? I'm not teaching you to suck eggs but some cables are just not up to it.
Can you see the red fastboot logo on the phone?
Or try a different phone to prove its not your set up.
I'm able to detect device in "ADB Devices" when phone is booted into android OS, even the MiFlashTool also detects the device when phone in booted into OS.
But after i type ADB reboot bootloader, phone restarts into FASTBOOT, i can see RED "FASTBOOT" logo in phone screen but it doesn't get detected.
How come phone gets detected in ADB when Phone is booted into OS MIUI13 but not in FASTBOOT.
I'm on windows 11 .
I changed the cable also with a new Xiaomi cable purchased recently, still the same result.

Last edited:

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
You can never see a result to detect mi 11 ultra through ADB devices. Rest assured your device is already detected and ready to use. Even though can not see device address.

irfan_omi22

Mar 14, 2013
I had the same case. Make sure all the necessary drivers are installed.
At first mine was also not detected in fastboot. When I first ran MI Flash Tool, it automatically installed some drivers. And I also manually installed USB driver of MI 11 Ultra.
After that MI Flash detected my phone in fastboot.
A small suggestion from me: Use "Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tools" for flashing. MI Flash was giving me, timeout error and my device got into fastboot loop. After flashing with "Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Tools" all went well.

maxb31

Nov 28, 2021
hello, I also had this problem and to solve it I used the driver of Mi unlock which is at the level of the parameters and launch it in fastboot then connect it to the pc and the drivers must be installed

dj_sploits

Nov 16, 2011
I had a similar problem with my Mi 10. Found via ADB but wouldn't show in fastboot. Tge way I solved it was to boot into TWRP recovery (assuming you have it) and then go to their reboot menu and choose fastboot from there. It will then put you into their version of fastboot and your computer should recognise the phone in fastboot mode.

I hope this helps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried a different cable? I'm not teaching you to suck eggs but some cables are just not up to it.
    Can you see the red fastboot logo on the phone?
    Or try a different phone to prove its not your set up.