Question Mi 11 ultra /pro CHINESSE Stable Arrived!

Search This thread

Kurador

Aug 11, 2015
Can i flash it with twrp?
IMG_20220105_101730.jpg

RoughNeck1971

Feb 26, 2013
Hamburg
Here you can find the fastboot version of Beta and Stable MiUi 13:
I always used the fastboot version without any issues. But I read that TWRP 3.6 should be already able to flash also the normal "recovery" version. But didn't try myself until now.

marcel112

Here you can find the fastboot version of Beta and Stable MiUi 13:
I always used the fastboot version without any issues. But I read that TWRP 3.6 should be already able to flash also the normal "recovery" version. But didn't try myself until now.
ok, but the files you guys upload are 2 and not just one zip.. how can you flash this in een twrp then

RoughNeck1971

Feb 26, 2013
Hamburg
That's a misunderstanding. The Fastboot Files are NOT for TWRP meant. The recovery files can be flashed through TWRP. The newest one for 22.1.5 is only one file. But still only Fastboot. You need to extract the contect of the "zip" - it will automatically extract also from z01. They are one archive split on 2 files. As I already mentioned the newest beta is now just one big file.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDisplay
That's a misunderstanding. The Fastboot Files are NOT for TWRP meant. The recovery files can be flashed through TWRP. The newest one for 22.1.5 is only one file. But still only Fastboot. You need to extract the contect of the "zip" - it will automatically extract also from z01. They are one archive split on 2 files. As I already mentioned the newest beta is now just one big file.
Thx for info.
Ill wait to see how it will goes for you guys before i do anything 😇🙏🏻
Its waiting on my phone i see, but no contact for a mirror

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-22-01-14-646_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-22-01-14-646_com.android.settings.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_2022-01-06-21-59-57-007_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-21-59-57-007_com.android.updater.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Dantekai14

Nov 27, 2018
I am having an issue.
Whenever I receive a call, Mi AI automatically turn on silent mode. Can some please suggest how to resolve this issue?

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
That changelog is ridicolous, you jump to a new version of the OS and of the custom and you get only a "improved system performance"?

Reactions: Kekrk222

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
You can do anything at all, just buy a normal global phone next time and not a phone with a rom.
I feel the same with a laggy mi 11 ultra and decide to sell it soon and never buy this again 😀
In fairness, the global version is overpriced in most countries especially if you want 12/512 etc

You can flash the global ROM tho

That should eradicate most of the issues with your Google apps etc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can i flash it with twrp?
    IMG_20220105_101730.jpg
    You can do anything at all, just buy a normal global phone next time and not a phone with a rom.
    I feel the same with a laggy mi 11 ultra and decide to sell it soon and never buy this again 😀
    I'm very curious about this as well.
    This popped up yesterday and contradicts our current knowledge about not being able to use TWRP for A12/Miui13. Hope that someone will shed some light on this.
    Do u have link with more detail/how to do ít plz
    Sure I wrote you private, check you messages!