Question Mi 11 ultra /pro CHINESSE Stable Arrived!

Search This thread
Dont know how people can feel laggy with daily normal use of 11 Ultra
Normally i agree but.
Im still on the 12.5.20, which have been perfect for me all the time, amiui 12 to been perfect since the release day of the phone.
But now since the miui13 my phone start lagg and freeze, i never dropped my ohone or any other abuse and no new apps... Very weird yes, but its a fact which makes me sad, because i really like this phone. And i use the phone without playing at all, only normal daily use 🙄
I had the S21 ultra back in time to meanwhile i have this mi 11 ultra and i sold shamesong.

I will look for some weeks or i sell this and go back to my beloved mate 20x, is nothing change and miui13 is not and option, only want my phone stable and i see many people complain about it.... So this is MY reality.

Could be awesome if your good helping comment "Dont know how people can feel laggy with daily normal use of 11 Ultra" could help me... Thx btw, but it can't.

Attachments

• IMG_20210820_153332.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 22

Afg Playa

Aug 29, 2017
Normally i agree but.
Im still on the 12.5.20, which have been perfect for me all the time, amiui 12 to been perfect since the release day of the phone.
But now since the miui13 my phone start lagg and freeze, i never dropped my ohone or any other abuse and no new apps... Very weird yes, but its a fact which makes me sad, because i really like this phone. And i use the phone without playing at all, only normal daily use 🙄
I had the S21 ultra back in time to meanwhile i have this mi 11 ultra and i sold shamesong.

I will look for some weeks or i sell this and go back to my beloved mate 20x, is nothing change and miui13 is not and option, only want my phone stable and i see many people complain about it.... So this is MY reality.

Could be awesome if your good helping comment "Dont know how people can feel laggy with daily normal use of 11 Ultra" could help me... Thx btw, but it can't.
Actually I am on 13.0.9.0 (xiaomi.eu) and I also had issues with lagging. But after I patched the boot image with magisk and flashed the new boot with root on it, those issues are gone. I don't have any issues at all with lagging anymore. Maybe that info helps somehow.

Reactions: BigDisplay
Normally i agree but.

Dont know what is the problem with xiaomi.eu rom and what they did. From miui 12, the phone sometimes had refresh rate drop so low, it looked like lagging, but no, it was the refresh rate dropped. Until now, with miui 13, the same problem still here. It is why I choose global rom, perfect in everything

Dont know what is the problem with xiaomi.eu rom and what they did. From miui 12, the phone sometimes had refresh rate drop so low, it looked like lagging, but no, it was the refresh rate dropped. Until now, with miui 13, the same problem still here. It is why I choose global rom, perfect in everything
I have my refresch rate on 90mhz sice around 4 month ago now.

Maybe i try the global rom instead yes 👍🏻

Where can you sugest me to get the global version?
Here https://mifirm.net/model/star.ttt ?
And bank app etc i allowed

I never tried to go from a eu stable rom to the global rom.

Where can you sugest me to get the global version?
Here https://mifirm.net/model/star.ttt ?
And bank app etc i allowed

I never tried to go from a eu stable rom to the global rom.

U must use xiaomiflash tool to flash fastboot rom and must format data because of changing rom branch (from CN to global)
And careful of some banking app will detect unlocked phone and wont work (mine is okay)

U must use xiaomiflash tool to flash fastboot rom and must format data because of changing rom branch (from CN to global)
And careful of some banking app will detect unlocked phone and wont work (mine is okay)
Ths for helping, i will look at it in the coming week 🙏🏻

Actually I am on 13.0.9.0 (xiaomi.eu) and I also had issues with lagging. But after I patched the boot image with magisk and flashed the new boot with root on it, those issues are gone. I don't have any issues at all with lagging anymore. Maybe that info helps somehow.
Do u have link with more detail/how to do ít plz

teeef

Jan 20, 2008
Salut, il suffit de passer à 13.0.9 pour moi. bank is work fine and global rom ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can i flash it with twrp?
    IMG_20220105_101730.jpg
    You can do anything at all, just buy a normal global phone next time and not a phone with a rom.
    I feel the same with a laggy mi 11 ultra and decide to sell it soon and never buy this again 😀
    I'm very curious about this as well.
    This popped up yesterday and contradicts our current knowledge about not being able to use TWRP for A12/Miui13. Hope that someone will shed some light on this.
    That's a misunderstanding. The Fastboot Files are NOT for TWRP meant. The recovery files can be flashed through TWRP. The newest one for 22.1.5 is only one file. But still only Fastboot. You need to extract the contect of the "zip" - it will automatically extract also from z01. They are one archive split on 2 files. As I already mentioned the newest beta is now just one big file.
    Do u have link with more detail/how to do ít plz
    Sure I wrote you private, check you messages!