General MI 11 Ultra/Pro - Official MIUI Firmware List

Search This thread

bori22

Dec 13, 2011
Yes, but you must keep the bootloader unlocked as long as a ROM different from the China ROM is installed
I tried yesterday going from the Chinese to global kept getting bunch of errors and than it got stuck in fastboot ended up going back to the Chinese one, I just don't understand what happened flashing back to the Chinese one only took one try but trying any of the other two the global and Eu just got errors like image don't match device, or couldn't load sparse or flashing timed out... Any ideas will be appreciated.. thanks in advance...

avetny

• Jul 16, 2010
    Private Island.
    I tried yesterday going from the Chinese to global kept getting bunch of errors and than it got stuck in fastboot ended up going back to the Chinese one, I just don't understand what happened flashing back to the Chinese one only took one try but trying any of the other two the global and Eu just got errors like image don't match device, or couldn't load sparse or flashing timed out... Any ideas will be appreciated.. thanks in advance...
    You have EU forum. all info is there

bori22

Dec 13, 2011
    You don't need global. Chinese is much better
    Thank you for your response but just hate certain things like in setting certain things come out Chinese and are hard to understand even thought you chooses the English language, and all the bloatwsrd even if I adb uninstall there's certain things you can't... I know you're 💯 right and I guess if I don't like the global I can always go back.. don't matter couldn't flash it lol ended up going back to the Chinese one after all.

avetny

• Jul 16, 2010
    Private Island.
    Thank you for your response but just hate certain things like in setting certain things come out Chinese and are hard to understand even thought you chooses the English language, and all the bloatwsrd even if I adb uninstall there's certain things you can't... I know you're 💯 right and I guess if I don't like the global I can always go back.. don't matter couldn't flash it lol ended up going back to the Chinese one after all.
    You lucky u didn't stuck in bootloop in fastboot.
    Global is old firmware. You have other bugs there trust me...

s3axel

In addition to what has already been written: I would think the anti rollback mechanism hit. Chinese is 12.5.x whereas the others are (to my knowledge) 12.0.x....
    I would advise to install the Xiaomi.EU custom ROM which is based on the Chinese ROM but with lot of customizations, including full western language support... That way you would get best of both :)

YoSoyCarlosG

Dec 19, 2012
    Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
    In addition to what has already been written: I would think the anti rollback mechanism hit. Chinese is 12.5.x whereas the others are (to my knowledge) 12.0.x....
    I would advise to install the Xiaomi.EU custom ROM which is based on the Chinese ROM but with lot of customizations, including full western language support... That way you would get best of both :)
    I went from 12.5 to global 12.0.1 without issues, regular process. Nothing special.

Reactions: Anatasia and s3axel

bori22

Dec 13, 2011
    Is there any extra steps to do the Eu custom ROM or can I use fastboot?

bori22

Dec 13, 2011
    you were so right and it was so easy to do.. thank you everyone for their advices I truly appreciate it!!
    Screenshot_2021-05-17-20-51-24-246_com.android.settings.jpg

bori22

Dec 13, 2011
    not impatient at all.. truly happy with this phone I'm hearing impaired, and besides Samsung and iPhones this phone supports streaming to my hearing aids, so trust me just enjoying it very much!!
    thank you for your replies.
    That's fine, you don't need the weekly unless your impatient.....

As far as i can tell, the battery life is better on 1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I went from 12.5 to global 12.0.1 without issues, regular process. Nothing special.
      i'm checking everyday for the MIUI 12.5 global update ... it's taking too long...
      I was as well, and moved to the EU ROM. Very nice change :)
      I'm using the stable one right now...

That's fine, you don't need the weekly unless your impatient.....

As far as i can tell, the battery life is better on 12.6
      i'm checking everyday for the MIUI 12.5 global update ... it's taking too long...
      Hi,

If someone needs, here you can download official ROMs for MI11 ULTRA

ADDED GLOBAL ROM (RECOVERY and FASTBOOT):

DeviceBranchTypeMIUIAndroidSizeDateLink
      Mi 11 Ultra GlobalStableRecoveryV12.0.1.0.RKAMIXM11.03.2 GB2021-04-08Download
      Mi 11 Ultra GlobalStableFastbootV12.0.1.0.RKAMIXM11.05.6 GB2021-03-31Download

DeviceBranchTypeMIUIAndroidSizeDateLink
      Mi 11 Ultra EEAStableRecoveryV12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM11.03.3 GB2021-04-07Download
      Mi 11 Ultra IndiaStableRecoveryV12.0.2.0.RKAINXM11.03.3 GB2021-04-07Download
      Mi 11 Ultra IndiaStableFastbootV12.0.2.0.RKAINXM11.04.3 GB2021-03-24Download
      Mi 11 Ultra EEAStableFastbootV12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM11.05.5 GB2021-03-23Download

FOR LATEST FIRMWARE PLEASE CHECK HERE: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/star/
      Can I flash the 12.0.1 global rom to my 12.5.2 Chinese version via fastboot, knowing that i have the Mi11 pro?
      No, you WILL brick the device. Do not downgrade. I suggest flashing latest stable from xiaomi.eu. No features are missing, L1 is there, multi language support is there, no chinese bloatware, full google support.
      I just updated to 12.5.4 stable from 12.5.2 CN stable without any issues through the stock Updater by installing the Incremental update posted. It was 190MB in size: https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.4.0...RKACNXM-V12.5.4.0.RKACNXM-82305bc78b-11.0.zip

I've only had the update for a few minutes but the camera quality right off the bat seems way better. Zoom seems a lot more stable and much improved. The ultrawide has slightly less distortion and soft corners now from what I'm seeing. I will take some more photos when I go outside later.

12.5.4 is supposed to bring a nice amount of camera improvements (they said 13 in total), especially in low light, zoom, ultrawide angle's barrel distortion and more as shown here:
      https://min.news/en/tech/590f98d68b0fdbb259d5fd644b74d23c.html

d38f051cfd8348b3816a7e1fb4be62fe.jpeg

180886758_532303641478135_430818190139283377_n.jpg

180917244_169445944970825_4983739899287126294_n.jpg

180795212_293859935647714_5176383500824832146_n.jpg
      I want to try global rom because of battery life. With eu rom i only get 4 - 4.30 hours sot. It seems so low for me.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone