Question MI 11 ULTRA Random Restarts - Reboots

Search This thread

ricardotrut

Nov 13, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hello dear community,
I have a problem with my Mi 11 Ultra, I been having a issue where my phone restarts randomly. (It can happen at any time, I can be on Youtube, Whatsapp, Maps, Idle, etc and the phone will suddenly flash a green screen and restart. Heavy use or light use, I cant detect a pattern .....)
I been having this Issue 2 month after I bought this phone with CHINA ROM MIUI 13
after that 2 months the restarts appeared.... (can´t remember if there was a System update or something but from April 2022 to May 2022 the phone was working excellent)
I have read that MIUI 13 in other POCO and Xiaomi Phones have the same behavior.. but cant find any solution for MI 11 ULTRA

What I have tried with no positive result:
(Wipe everything with TWRP, all the options,cache,data,interna,etc.)
Install STABLE MIUI EU ROM - Clean Install
Install Weekly MIUI EU ROM - Clean Install
Update Security app - Latest Version in APK Mirror
Delete Cache security app

Today I tried to install Global with MiFlash Tool but mi flash anti rollback check error occurred ;( (Don't know how to solve this...)

Do you think I have a defective Phone with bad Motherboard?
This is very frustrating and at this point I dont know if should buy a Xiaomi Phone again....

Any Help will be appreciated :)

jay272

Aug 30, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi, i believe you are facing the issue when you are on wifi i am also facing same problem, when on mobile data there is no problem, can u confirm if its same? Wifi problem

ricardotrut

Nov 13, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
So yesterday I Flashed OEM CN Rom, update with OTA and the problem persisted...
Then read about issues with restarts and Location Services in MIUI.
I Installed MIUI_EU Latest BETA ROM and deactivated location.
Right now I haven't experienced a single restart. Tomorrow I will activate location to see if the problem persists or maybe the update solved the problem.

luislara22

Sep 27, 2022
Did anyone find a solution?

I bought mine on aliexpress and I have the same problem. It crashes and restarts numerous times a day.