Mi 9T,Pro Android 10

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016

Angelina7

May 26, 2014
Does it matter? We need rom for one of those pairs then we can flash then to other pairs lol.

On a serious note, I believe they will get the update around the same time. But its Xiaomi so no promises. Mi 9t pro released weeks ago and there is still no downloadable fastboot rom.

manus31

May 7, 2016
Does it matter? We need rom for one of those pairs then we can flash then to other pairs lol.

On a serious note, I believe they will get the update around the same time. But its Xiaomi so no promises. Mi 9t pro released weeks ago and there is still no downloadable fastboot rom.

I'm someone who's just getting too old/busy to be messing around with roMs and modding and all that business. Currently have the 6T and that will get Android 10 early enough. Interested in replacing it with the mi 9T or pro but hate that feeling of waiting and waiting for an Android update,though the MiUI interests me because it has a lot of useful features that OxygenOS just doesn't implement. One thing about Oneplus though is the frequency of open beta and I do enjoy that quite a bit.
If I thought Mi 9T was getting Android 10! before the end of the year I would probably get it Just funny that its k20/k20 pro listed to get it which makes me think they intend on delaying it for the 9T

Angelina7

May 26, 2014
I'm someone who's just getting too old/busy to be messing around with roMs and modding and all that business. Currently have the 6T and that will get Android 10 early enough. Interested in replacing it with the mi 9T or pro but hate that feeling of waiting and waiting for an Android update,though the MiUI interests me because it has a lot of useful features that OxygenOS just doesn't implement. One thing about Oneplus though is the frequency of open beta and I do enjoy that quite a bit.
If I thought Mi 9T was getting Android 10! before the end of the year I would probably get it Just funny that its k20/k20 pro listed to get it which makes me think they intend on delaying it for the 9T

I totally understand. I was mostly joking about it.

I can assure you that both Mi 9 and Mi 9t will get 10 long before end of the year. Xiaomi is serious about their international models.

I can also assure you that you will mostly hate miui coming from oxygen. Dont get me wrong, miui is good and it has a lot of useful stuff. Oxygen is better.

manus31

May 7, 2016
I totally understand. I was mostly joking about it.

I can assure you that both Mi 9 and Mi 9t will get 10 long before end of the year. Xiaomi is serious about their international models.

I can also assure you that you will mostly hate miui coming from oxygen. Dont get me wrong, miui is good and it has a lot of useful stuff. Oxygen is better.
Yea,that could be the case but definitely tempted with the 9T. Ill probably just sit on the fence a while longer and eventually do nothing