Mi 9T pro Global Rom Compatable

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
When/If the Mi 9T pro comes out. Will the official roMs be compatible with the K20 pro seen as it is same hardware ?, Or maybe they might change something on the 9T pro,

Could buy the k20 pro now,would be nice to know it could be converted to a mi 9T pro later,I understand I'll still be without band 20 but can live with that

ef1x

Nov 13, 2011
cakovec
When/If the Mi 9T pro comes out. Will the official roMs be compatible with the K20 pro seen as it is same hardware ?, Or maybe they might change something on the 9T pro,

Could buy the k20 pro now,would be nice to know it could be converted to a mi 9T pro later,I understand I'll still be without band 20 but can live with that

It should be compatible.

Mazdakzar

Dec 15, 2013
Do we have a comparison between the K20 & Mi 9T ? I guess if it's possible for this model it will be possible with K20 Pro :D
I will probably buy the K20 pro on Aliexpress, I think we will wait a long time before the Mi 9T Pro come to Europe

manus31

May 7, 2016
Do we have a comparison between the K20 & Mi 9T ? I guess if it's possible for this model it will be possible with K20 Pro :D
I will probably buy the K20 pro on Aliexpress, I think we will wait a long time before the Mi 9T Pro come to Europe
Good point.Took a look over on the 9T forums and they have indeed achieved this. Little bit of confusion about band 20 but I don't think this can be obtained.Someone else had problems with Google pay after flashing 9T to k20,but otherwise seems to work fine.

Reactions: Mazdakzar

OMG|OTG|OTA

Jul 12, 2019

You might also want to consider the aspects suggested in this comment concerning hardware alterations and [ROM] restrictions related to device model adaptations for different geomarketing areas:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79913275&postcount=26

Ravhinzy

Jul 10, 2018
I have seen the K20pro ROM with the MIUI Global stable code PFKMIXM 10.3.0.2. is this a fake global or official ROM?
2438037_201908090350260037.png

If it is a global rom. where can I download this ROM?

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
I have seen the K20pro ROM with the MIUI Global stable code PFKMIXM 10.3.0.2. is this a fake global or official ROM?

If it is a global rom. where can I download this ROM?

I THINK I had read somewhere that official Xiaomi Stable ROMs always end with a 0. But I can't find the source anymore. This would make the screenshoted ROM a fake

I might be wrong

Angelina7

May 26, 2014
Is there any chance that we would be able to flash mi 9t pro fastboot on k20 pro and lock the bootloader? I am not a fan of cn roms but i would like to have find my device working.

2dorr

Jan 15, 2007
Bucharest
I bought a K20 Pro from honorbuy and the firmware is MIUI 10.3.0.2 PFKMIXM. The device is named Mi 9T Pro and not K20 Pro. honorbuy specify that the phone has a Global ROM with OTA support.

2dorr

Jan 15, 2007
Bucharest
Then its just K20 Pro flashed with the official Global ROM by the seller.

Exactly.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Did your device came with locked bootloader and Global(MI) rom?

Of course not. It came with Global ROM and unlocked bootloader. At least it's not a fake ROM like someone here on the forum said.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You might also want to consider the aspects suggested in this comment concerning hardware alterations and [ROM] restrictions related to device model adaptations for different geomarketing areas:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79913275&postcount=26
    Good point.Took a look over on the 9T forums and they have indeed achieved this. Little bit of confusion about band 20 but I don't think this can be obtained.Someone else had problems with Google pay after flashing 9T to k20,but otherwise seems to work fine.