• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Mi 9t pro in hard brick,need help!

Search This thread

MottiAshko

Sep 22, 2020
hello to my friend at xda,i need your help my mi 9t pro get in hard brick it on edl mode 9008 no fastboot and no respone when i press on the power button or volume i search all over the internet and dont find anwser
i tried to flash a stock rom via mi flash but fro some resaon the mi flash tool dont recgnoize my com port of 9008 mode :confused: and i have a program and mrt dongle that i paid with edl cable and still the program said to re enter edl and time out and i try this but still don't work:( if some body here on the forum know to fix it or can help me i really will thank him:rolleyes:

here some VIDEO to explain better
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MI 9T EDL MODE 9008 MI FLASH TOOL NOT WORKING VIDEO
Check out this video:
HTML:
[CODE]https://share.vidyard.com/watch/t2w6yGiMF6n49jeTuEvMmP?[/CODE]
P.S i am sorry about the bad english and thanks again!!!:laugh:

stelioskromidakis

Nov 27, 2019
TRY THIS

Check this out change language to english,sorry i am from greece:hhttps://xiaomi-miui.gr/community/index.php/Thread/41710-Xiaomi-MI-9T-K20-HARD-BRICK-RECOVER/[/url]...delete the first h

MottiAshko

Sep 22, 2020
Check this out change language to english,sorry i am from greece:hhttps://xiaomi-miui.gr/community/index.php/Thread/41710-Xiaomi-MI-9T-K20-HARD-BRICK-RECOVER/[/url]...delete the first h

thanks my friend:good:, but this not help because the program didn't recgonzie my phone in 9008 edl mode even if the device manger of windows show that my phone in this mode and i can't go to fastboot and buttons not working it really super hard brick i try anything and for now no luck for me:crying:

MottiAshko

Sep 22, 2020
Did you try pin method to get to edl mode?

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Or test point
my friend
the phone is already in edl mode when i connect it to the pc it show 9008 qualcomm mode if try without connect to the pc and press the power button Nothing happens and the phone does not respond
so even to fastboot i can't enter it like the phone is not dead because the computer show it in 9008 but the all the program i try like mi flash tool dont even see the phone in edl mode but the device manager of windows show it in 9008 qualcomm mode

kaiyuno

Nov 17, 2018
Deep flash cable, you can either make it yourself (diy), or buy one. As for the process, it's quite simple. Try search on Youtube. It worked for me when i had this problem long ago.

MottiAshko

Sep 22, 2020
Deep flash cable, you can either make it yourself (diy), or buy one. As for the process, it's quite simple. Try search on Youtube. It worked for me when i had this problem long ago.

i have 2 edl cable and still the same problem it don't regonize the com port in mi flash or it failed on other programs to flash the rom and another thing i was mistake my phone is mi 9t and not mi 9t pro as i think from the begining

MottiAshko

Sep 22, 2020
have some body find a way to flash xiamoi stock rom for mi 9t via edl with out auth ?,i allready buy a ufi and mrt dongle program and still nothing work