• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Mi 9T- problems after updates

Search This thread

pawelik001

Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
Welcome! My dad bought recently Mi 9T in 6/64 variant GLOBAL version in Poland shop.
Generally, this phone have some weird problems. All of them is caused after every update.
1. "Hey, change some settings"- this is thinking of MIUI, and in this case phone is reverting navigation bar layout to stock (back is on right side in default and after every update- my dad want want on left side)
2. Phone is going to silent mode in every update which is annoying, it will be better when it will stay at volume as before update.
3. In status bar, app's icons is turning off, aswell as internet speed, need to turn manually after update.
Additionally, today the davinci of my dad was turned off itself, w/o reason. Also, my dad isn;t intrested in any modifications, roots, kernel etc etc, he want pure MIUI and all keep original as possible.
Any help will be appreciated.

Greetings
pawelik :))

Last edited:

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
never happened to me, give it back and get another one - it's your right to return it if you don't get what you wanted to - up to 2 weeks. don't go with warranty, cuz you will end up with temporary phone for 2-3 weeks and they will tell everything is ok