• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Mi A1 (flash sec error)

Search This thread

Himalpok

Jan 17, 2017
my mi a1 is boot looped. I am trying to install fastboot rom using Mi Flash Toll but it is giving me error named as "flash sec error" . I tried every port in my PC and most of the available version of Mi A1. Even tried in EDL mode still I am not able to flash stock rom.

Ankit56

Nov 11, 2020
I have also same prblm

my mi a1 is boot looped. I am trying to install fastboot rom using mi flash toll but it is giving me error named as "flash sec error" . I tried every port in my pc and most of the available version of mi a1. Even tried in edl mode still i am not able to flash stock rom.
sur did your problem solved i have also same problem if solved please provide solution

xiaomiA1

Sep 25, 2021
Hi, I have the same problem, when flashing the fastboot images for the Mi A1. I have used the latest version tissot_images_V10.0.24.0.PDHMIXM_20200810.0000.00_9.0_49f16fd30d
I receive the following error.
Code:
fastboot  flash sec images\sec.dat   ||
Sending 'sec' (0 KB)                               OKAY [  0.044s]
Writing 'sec'                                      FAILED (remote: 'flash write failure')
fastboot: error: Command failed
"Flash sec error"
I commented out this request, but then I cannot boot into the rom.
Any ideas?

xiaomiA1

Sep 25, 2021
@MIN313 thanks for the response.
How can I soft unbricking or hard unbricking my phone?
I used the flash tool but also tried to execute the batch file from command line (which will be executed by the flash tool)