Mi a2 camera quality

Search This thread

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Guys i am from india and bought this few days back
Its snappy nice body built but camera quality is bad
Is there another app thay i can use instead of stock camera or are there particular settings in camera app like auto exposure or contrast or sharpness thati should change plz do tell
No root just wanna improve picture quality of camera here
Is it possible?

AsItLies

Nov 4, 2009
tucson
"Camera quality is bad" ??

I'd suggest looking at the many various reviews of this device. Almost all of them rave about the camera and have sample pictures (which are outstanding).

What makes you think the quality is bad?

e34v8

Mar 8, 2011
The camera of this phone is the one thing that is far better than the price. Must be something wrong with your unit. The quality is good. Very good.

Reactions: Midomad

aexlez

Oct 9, 2018
Guys i am from india and bought this few days back
Its snappy nice body built but camera quality is bad
Is there another app thay i can use instead of stock camera or are there particular settings in camera app like auto exposure or contrast or sharpness thati should change plz do tell
No root just wanna improve picture quality of camera here
Is it possible?
I think you can use gcam mod for mi a2, try it and tell us.

sharingan

May 30, 2013
It's only you, this device's camera is the best at this price tag... Try to flash latest fastboot image again, maybe it solves your problem

Do yu use 6gb variant and it not what are all yr camera setting in stock app ( like contrast sharpness and all )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's only you, this device's camera is the best at this price tag... Try to flash latest fastboot image again, maybe it solves your problem
    The camera of this phone is the one thing that is far better than the price. Must be something wrong with your unit. The quality is good. Very good.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone