Mi A2 Lite Battery (BN47), where to buy authentic

Search This thread

dplc81

Dec 18, 2013
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Hi,

My mother's A2 Lite battery swelled inside the phone, and the phone restarts anytime. Here in Brazil we don't have official Xiaomi support places, just lots of small stores where I can buy very inferior clone batteries, which don't hold the phone on for much time, just for some hours.

I think its very hard to know who is selling a authentic battery just based on the price. Do you know a seller who sells authentic BN47 batteries? Or how to import it straight from Xiaomi? I can't find it anywhere!

svetius

Retired User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi,

My mother's A2 Lite battery swelled inside the phone, and the phone restarts anytime. Here in Brazil we don't have official Xiaomi support places, just lots of small stores where I can buy very inferior clone batteries, which don't hold the phone on for much time, just for some hours.

I think its very hard to know who is selling a authentic battery just based on the price. Do you know a seller who sells authentic BN47 batteries? Or how to import it straight from Xiaomi? I can't find it anywhere!
I think you can find this on eBay, and buy from a seller with good feedback:

dplc81

Dec 18, 2013
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Thanks for helping.

How can I be sure if the battery is original? We have a lot of online sellers here too. Don't get me wrong, but original parts are way harder to get in these sites.

The first seller in your eBay search is a trusted seller, however the battery seems too cheap to be original (EUR12.90)... I once bought some large sized SD Cards from trusted sellers, paying a reasonable amount of money and all the cards resulted fake. I got a refund after all, but I don't want to pass through this again.

I would even buy a more expensive one if I was assured the battery to be authentic. Maybe some personal recomendations would help.

mr.onegin

Nov 10, 2008
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Thanks for helping.

How can I be sure if the battery is original? We have a lot of online sellers here too. Don't get me wrong, but original parts are way harder to get in these sites.

The first seller in your eBay search is a trusted seller, however the battery seems too cheap to be original (EUR12.90)... I once bought some large sized SD Cards from trusted sellers, paying a reasonable amount of money and all the cards resulted fake. I got a refund after all, but I don't want to pass through this again.

I would even buy a more expensive one if I was assured the battery to be authentic. Maybe some personal recomendations would help.
Check ali trusted sellers with good reports and specially with photo reports! Bought battery fo Huawei last month, works like original, looks a bit better 😉 Ebay sells almost the same China stuff but pumped prices!

Last edited:

dplc81

Dec 18, 2013
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Check ali trusted sellers with good reports and specially with photo reports! Bought battery fo Huawei last month, works like original, looks a bit better 😉 Ebay sells almost the same China stuff but pumped prices!
Thanks.

Well, actually, it seems I bought a relatively cheap but good clone battery (at a physical store), at least for the first week... It is practically identical to the original one, but the seller assured it is a clone, but a "first line" one. Surprisingly, at the moment, it is performing better than my own 3 year original battery.

I will keep an eye in the performance and lifetime of this battery, if I see it's quickly degrading I will try to follow your advice.

PS: A warning for anyone willing to open the phone and change the battery: pay attention when opening the phone because there's a big chance of cutting the short small flat from the fingerprint sensor. Yeah, I damaged the phone's fingerprint sensor...

mr.onegin

Nov 10, 2008
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Thanks.

Well, actually, it seems I bought a relatively cheap but good clone battery (at a physical store), at least for the first week... It is practically identical to the original one, but the seller assured it is a clone, but a "first line" one. Surprisingly, at the moment, it is performing better than my own 3 year original battery.
There is a lot's of disassembling lesson's on youtube, and try less time's charging phone to full battery, 80% is completely enough for daily use and will keep it healthy for at list year longer!

Reactions: dplc81

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks.

There is a lot's of disassembling lesson's on youtube, and try less time's charging phone to full battery, 80% is completely enough for daily use and will keep it healthy for at list year longer!