Mi A3 Bricked

Search This thread
Nov 28, 2019
Good night, I have been bricked my device for over 5 days, I was trying to install the Custom ROM pixel experience, but when I installed the TWRP the wifi would stop working and I had the brilliant idea of ​​installing another recovery inside. from TWRP itself and to go further wrong I still unintentionally blocked the bootloader, now I've tried to flash several MiFlash and none successfully, I took it to a technician and he tried a test point and also couldn't make it work, can anyone give a light that I'm already desperate without knowing what else to do

antoine62

Jan 27, 2019
Good night, I have been bricked my device for over 5 days, I was trying to install the Custom ROM pixel experience, but when I installed the TWRP the wifi would stop working and I had the brilliant idea of ​​installing another recovery inside. from TWRP itself and to go further wrong I still unintentionally blocked the bootloader, now I've tried to flash several MiFlash and none successfully, I took it to a technician and he tried a test point and also couldn't make it work, can anyone give a light that I'm already desperate without knowing what else to do

Does it boot? Fastboot modd working? What about recovery mode (i think itsnot working too)?

IvanKRATOS

May 25, 2019
Help me!!!

I can't change the command line slots, but now I have a person in my city who can fix via TeamViewer a person who has an authorized Xiaomi account, I hope it works.

Hi Bro, could they help you with the phone unlock? the same thing happened to me and if they could help you I need you to help me, I've been trying to fix my phone for more than 1 month ?

falemoar

Sep 26, 2009
The same thing has happened to me for a few weeks and I don't know what to do, and try everything, could you shed some light?

Monowarul

Jun 4, 2014
Bogura
Hi Bro, could they help you with the phone unlock? the same thing happened to me and if they could help you I need you to help me, I've been trying to fix my phone for more than 1 month

Bro, You can unbrick your device by flashing. First you need to remove back shell of your device then you need to flash your device in EDL MODE (EDL = Emergency Download ) . If you want help you can meassage me . i will provice you with Flash file & Instructions :D

tecatelt

Dec 8, 2018
I also brick my phone, what i did was unlock the bootloader again, connect to miflash, flash the stock rom, wait like 10 minutes, and force the reboot on reboot went again to fastboot, on the folder plataform tools of adb, go to cmd, and write "fastboot set_active a" , force the reboot again (pushing the power on/off button like 20 secs) and it boot

Monowarul

Jun 4, 2014
Bogura
I also brick my phone, what i did was unlock the bootloader again, connect to miflash, flash the stock rom, wait like 10 minutes, and force the reboot on reboot went again to fastboot, on the folder plataform tools of adb, go to cmd, and write "fastboot set_active a" , force the reboot again (pushing the power on/off button like 20 secs) and it boot
Bro. you can unbrick your device by using EDL method. you can search it on google

Michael356

Oct 5, 2019
I have bricked my phone 2 months ago, and even xiaomi repair center said there's nothing they can do. I have the same situation with OP, it keeps rebooting to fastboot mode, and EDL flashing does NOT work for me. The repair center said that the only hope of the phone is getting the full motherboard assembly replaced.

Tarun93

Feb 2, 2013
Mumbai
Did you try erase and flash via qfil + edl. The IMEI/Mac addresses and efs data needs to be re written but I think it will fix ur brick atleast. From wat I understood u have locked the bootloader back after flashing a custom rom. Secure boot will not allow the custom rom's to boot with bootloader locked coz the signatures do not match the phone's factory signature burned into the phone's bootloader.

This could help u understand:
https://source.android.com/security/verifiedboot/boot-flow

Note: each time u flash the phone via qfil or edl in general restart the phone in edl mode, qcom phones are allowed to be flashed via edl mode only for the first try after putting the phone in edl mode, the second and the following times u try u will get a Sahara fail error.

alexceccon

Jan 1, 2020
pode me ajudar ? estou com o meu mi a3 brickado e já flashei varias vezes mais quando vai inicializar aparece a tela erasing depois do android one e já desliga e volta pra tela de fastboot.

MOD EDIT: Please post only in English according to the FORUM RULES,translation added below:

Can you help me? I'm with my mi a3 brickado and já Flashei several times more when it will boot appears the erasing screen after android one and já turns off and back to fastboot screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

gborfitz

Mar 30, 2012
Santa Fe
Plaese help me.
I can't get stock android booting. Flashed via MiFlash. Always back to fastboot.
Can anybody help me with that please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plaese help me.
    I can't get stock android booting. Flashed via MiFlash. Always back to fastboot.
    Can anybody help me with that please?
    Does the flashing procedure success? What does the MiFlash says when finished flashing?

Try switching to active slot to a before flashing.
    Does the flashing procedure success? What does the MiFlash says when finished flashing?

Try switching to active slot to a before flashing.
    Miflash gave me a success message. Finally got stock booted changing active slot to a and flashing again.
    Thank you very much for your reply!
    My mobile also bricked when im try to install custome rom and tried to flash latest stock rom 10.3.16.... But no use when installing finished it reboot to a warning 'system has been destroyed' for 3 sec and rebbot to fastboot mode... Then i tried...
    1) slot set to 'a' (fastboot set_active a)
    2) downloaded old firmware (10.3.4.0)
    3) mobile connected to system and open the bat file in rom folder 'flash_all_lock'
    4)it installs rom directly with cmd and without miflash tool
    5) bhoom.... Its rebooted to erase screen and mobile was unbricked

*If it was not switched on and mobile go to fastboot mode than open cmd promt and set slot to b and swith it on by pressing power button for 10sec
    Locking your bootloader (flash_all_lock) without testing the device first is extremely "brave" idea. Never lock it unless you're 100% sure that phone can fully boot and everything works.