Xiaomi Mi A3
hello..
how to flash in EDL mode?
my device is stuck in fastboot
fastboot flashing unlock is blocked
fastboot flashing unlock_critical is unlocked
howto fix this
thanks

Could you solve the problem? I have the same problem.
Could you do something with the critical partition unlocked?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Bro, You can unbrick your device by flashing. First you need to remove back shell of your device then you need to flash your device in EDL MODE (EDL = Emergency Download ) . If you want help you can meassage me . i will provice you with Flash file & Instructions :D

Could you send me the instructions to carry out this procedure?

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Bro, You can unbrick your device by flashing. First you need to remove back shell of your device then you need to flash your device in EDL MODE (EDL = Emergency Download ) . If you want help you can meassage me . i will provice you with Flash file & Instructions :D

Could you send me the instructions to carry out this procedure?

Mine Solved

My mobile also bricked when im try to install custome rom and tried to flash latest stock rom 10.3.16.... But no use when installing finished it reboot to a warning 'system has been destroyed' for 3 sec and rebbot to fastboot mode... Then i tried...
1) slot set to 'a' (fastboot set_active a)
2) downloaded old firmware (10.3.4.0)
3) mobile connected to system and open the bat file in rom folder 'flash_all_lock'
4)it installs rom directly with cmd and without miflash tool
5) bhoom.... Its rebooted to erase screen and mobile was unbricked

*If it was not switched on and mobile go to fastboot mode than open cmd promt and set slot to b and swith it on by pressing power button for 10sec

Last edited:

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
My mobile also bricked when im try to install custome rom and tried to flash latest stock rom 10.3.16.... But no use when installing finished it reboot to a warning 'system has been destroyed' for 3 sec and rebbot to fastboot mode... Then i tried...
3) mobile connected to system and open the bat file in rom folder 'flash_all_lock'

*If it was not switched on and mobile go to fastboot mode than open cmd promt and set slot to b and swith it on by pressing power button for 10sec
Locking your bootloader (flash_all_lock) without testing the device first is extremely "brave" idea. Never lock it unless you're 100% sure that phone can fully boot and everything works.

Reactions: John vinnesh

gamernayeem

Mar 14, 2015
Dhaka
EDL can fix that, however, Mi A3 is one of the devices that requires an authorized Mi account to be used inside MiFlash, I am yet to find a way to bypass this on modern Xiaomi phones. For now it's better to avoid locking the bootloader, since Fastboot is the only flashing auth free method.

I head there are some modified firehose file that can bypass edl authorization, but i am not sure if there is any modified firehose file for mi a3

@gigantino

Feb 6, 2018
Calabry, Catanzaro
Good night, I have been bricked my device for over 5 days, I was trying to install the Custom ROM pixel experience, but when I installed the TWRP the wifi would stop working and I had the brilliant idea of ​​installing another recovery inside. from TWRP itself and to go further wrong I still unintentionally blocked the bootloader, now I've tried to flash several MiFlash and none successfully, I took it to a technician and he tried a test point and also couldn't make it work, can anyone give a light that I'm already desperate without knowing what else to do

Did you try with EDL?

gamernayeem

Mar 14, 2015
Dhaka
I had access to one of those archives, unfortunately I did not have time to test it; I will attach in this post, but beware, I will not guarantee functionality nor I will be responsible for further damage, use it at your own risk.

Download:
https://app.blackhole.run/#5706b1fb6c1JRwmi1qZQBVCXPtWu9v2CxUiDcRTHBScB

My phone is working fine so i am not gonna use it, but i am keeping it to my collection just in case, let someone use it who needs it. May i ask where did you found it? And if anyone confirmed if it is working?

Tnx bro.

Locking your bootloader (flash_all_lock) without testing the device first is extremely "brave" idea. Never lock it unless you're 100% sure that phone can fully boot and everything works.

That was my first cmnt in xda thread. And im so proud to have a senior member like u gave me a rply
(However I tried in frustration that it was. Never mind that mobile is hard brick, so I did it)....
And sry for my bad english....

gamernayeem

Mar 14, 2015
Dhaka

StanGumn

Mar 21, 2017
THANK YOU

THANKS, this is very important
-> 1) slot set to 'a' (fastboot set_active a)

manushamil

May 6, 2014
OnePlus 6

Does this method work for mi note 9 pro ?. if i have the bootloader unlocked and somehow hard bricked it will i be able to flash it with mi flash without an authorized account ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I also brick my phone, what i did was unlock the bootloader again, connect to miflash, flash the stock rom, wait like 10 minutes, and force the reboot on reboot went again to fastboot, on the folder plataform tools of adb, go to cmd, and write "fastboot set_active a" , force the reboot again (pushing the power on/off button like 20 secs) and it boot
    Plaese help me.
    I can't get stock android booting. Flashed via MiFlash. Always back to fastboot.
    Can anybody help me with that please?
    Does the flashing procedure success? What does the MiFlash says when finished flashing?

Try switching to active slot to a before flashing.
    Does the flashing procedure success? What does the MiFlash says when finished flashing?

Try switching to active slot to a before flashing.
    Miflash gave me a success message. Finally got stock booted changing active slot to a and flashing again.
    Thank you very much for your reply!