• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

mi A3 Dead

Search This thread

hishamhsm

Jun 1, 2021
Kerala , India
When i flashed the Evolution X Rom to Stock rom It Got Failed And My Device Is Not Turning ON.
Whenever I Tried To Install stock Rom using mi flash tool It Is Saying "Cannot Recieve Hello Packet" & write time out,maybe device was disconnected Please Help ME To Fix

papsr6

Dec 6, 2016
The device is off?
Try to hold volume down and up at the same time and connect the usb cable to see if going to EDL mode.
If going to EDL mode you can flash a stock rom from edl with miflash.

Reactions: hishamhsm

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
The device is off?
Try to hold volume down and up at the same time and connect the usb cable to see if going to EDL mode.
Is not completly true... When the edl error "... Hello packet" appear is impossible. I also recived it when i tryed to make mia3-cce9 conversion. I retry many times but no success. Qualcomm port works, miflash connection works... But it's impossible to flash. I have searched every where on internet without succes. For me only fastboot flashing mode work. Not edl... I think this hello package is a software restriction of xiaomi. But i don't understand why some devices can bypass it and other fails
A question: you can enter in fastboot? I'm not sure you have try. Is the more simply solution. It's improbably that evolutionx had erase the bootloader... Connect phone to pc, then press power+vol- if you will see the xiaomy avatar.. you can recover the system. An advice for you: before flash a custom rom read with attention the guide. I suppose you haven't do this. And your modding level is low...

Last edited:

hishamhsm

Jun 1, 2021
Kerala , India
Is not completly true... When the edl error "... Hello packet" appear is impossible. I also recived it when i tryed to make mia3-cce9 conversion. I retry many times but no success. Qualcomm port works, miflash connection works... But it's impossible to flash. I have searched every where on internet without succes. For me only fastboot flashing mode work. Not edl... I think this hello package is a software restriction of xiaomi. But i don't understand why some devices can bypass it and other fails
A question: you can enter in fastboot? I'm not sure you have try. Is the more simply solution. It's improbably that evolutionx had erase the bootloader... Connect phone to pc, then press power+vol- if you will see the xiaomy avatar.. you can recover the system. An advice for you: before flash a custom rom read with attention the guide. I suppose you haven't do this. And your modding level is low...
I Had Tried EDL flashing from Unlock Tool Flashing Done Perfectly But Formatting Failed..Is it a partition error ?.. The Display is not turning on.. No Signal Only The Signal is Entering EDL mode

hishamhsm

Jun 1, 2021
Kerala , India
The device is off?
My Phone Is Now Like This :

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I Had Tried EDL flashing from Unlock Tool Flashing Done Perfectly But Formatting Failed..Is it a partition error ?.. The Display is not turning on.. No Signal Only The Signal is Entering EDL mode
What you wrote is not good... I don't know unloock tool. But before use this applications is necessary read carefully the instructions. It seems you didn't have do this. Good luck. Ps: if your phone boot into fastboot reflash stock via miflash... If you don't have made a big damage it will work. Very import is select the correct slot before flash... In my case i always select slot a to make a clean and safe installation

hishamhsm

Jun 1, 2021
Kerala , India
What you wrote is not good... I don't know unloock tool. But before use this applications is necessary read carefully the instructions. It seems you didn't have do this. Good luck. Ps: if your phone boot into fastboot reflash stock via miflash... If you don't have made a big damage it will work. Very import is select the correct slot before flash... In my case i always select slot a to make a clean and safe installation
is mi authorized account needed

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
Sorry if you have damage bootloader (so fastboot don't work), the only way is edl. But i don't know how to solve edl flash fail. You had ask to other user, or search with Google. Or i'm afraid for you... Buy new phone. For the future if you want modding... Do it carefully

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
is that phone under warranty while it was bricked
Sorry no. You have the bootloader unlocked... If your restore via edl will fail, in my opinion the best choice is buy a new phone. I don't know in your country. considerating that motheborard is not damaged... But phone must be open... The minum cost of this repair i think could be 100 € (convert in your currency). On YouTube there are a lot of tutorial how to do by yourself... But i'm not shure you have all skills...

hishamhsm

Jun 1, 2021
Kerala , India
Sorry no. You have the bootloader unlocked... If your restore via edl will fail, in my opinion the best choice is buy a new phone. I don't know in your country. considerating that motheborard is not damaged... But phone must be open... The minum cost of this repair i think could be 100 € (convert in your currency). On YouTube there are a lot of tutorial how to do by yourself... But i'm not shure you have all skills...
I Have Given It to A repair shop. They told me that that is emmc/UFS chip issue. So they will reprogramme the chip fix it and give the phone to me... They Told that it should fix..

Anyway I'm from 🇮🇳 India

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I Have Given It to A repair shop. They told me that that is emmc/UFS chip issue. So they will reprogramme the chip fix it and give the phone to me... They Told that it should fix..

Anyway I'm from 🇮🇳 India
I suppose that was the problem. I hope the repair shop in india are cheapest than in italy 👍 for the future... Make Modding with care😉

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The device is off?
    The device is off?
    Sorry if you have damage bootloader (so fastboot don't work), the only way is edl. But i don't know how to solve edl flash fail. You had ask to other user, or search with Google. Or i'm afraid for you... Buy new phone. For the future if you want modding... Do it carefully
    Thanks Bro Thanks For Your Support,.... Love From Kerala , India 🇮🇳