• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Mi Contact and Dialer 11.0.8.1 working Global RN8

Search This thread

farshadjs

Nov 8, 2014
Problem with contacts and dialer after try to install miui dialer

Dear friends, my wife has a mi 9 t pro, global, last night i was trying to install the miui contact and dialer on it, but two versions i tried didn't work, so i just gived it up, but after that i realized that the mian contact app is not showing the contacts and can save any number also.
I have tried several ways to fix the issue, from clear app data of contacts to remove accounts of Google and mi account. But no success. Can anyone helps me?

Last edited:
Reactions: f22raptor01

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
I didn't understand what u meant with "fix" if you are referring to install Mi contact and dialler through luckypatcher you need to get the APK 1st, in lucky patcher the bottom left corner you will find "Rebuil & install" it will open the file explorer select the APK then "install as system app" you will need to reboot the phone

i did that and got bootloop in custom rom
will the zip method work ???

D

dedorka

Till yesterday I was using 12.0.3.7 version of Mi Contact and Dialer on 8T and it was working perfectly. But yesterday I updated my phone to MIUI 12 and Contact and Dialer just stopped working. I'm heartbroken :(((

Top Liked Posts