• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Mi Max 2 Android (R) 11 [Aosp-Phh]

Search This thread

DJsmk123

Nov 15, 2020
delhi
MI MAX 2
Android 11 by DJsmk123

1.INTRODUCTION
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more....
2.Installation Guide
1.First Download AOSP11.zip
2.Now From Any recovery backup your device
Note:Recommended Recovery Orange Fox Recovery
3.Now Wipe all Partition except internal storage
4.Now Install AOSP11.zip
5.if during installation of AOSP11.zip its stuck and reboot to fastboot then try again install without wiping system its will works.
6.Reboot To System and Your Android 11 is Ready to go...
3.Workings
WiFi, Bluetooth, RIL, etc
4.Known Issues
Camera,Flashlight,Fingerprint[Major Issue but i am trying to resolve them]
5.Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b6v8nilxctnfkf5/aosp11.zip/file [Gapps Included]
6.Source
1.Rom source: https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/releases
2.Kernel Source:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/gsi-vendor-for-mm2-oxygen-by-team-o-8322.4139599/
as this post do not contain Kernel Source so i do not have kernel source....

Note: There is some three Major Bugs camera , Fingerprint And Flashlight and I am trying to resolve them but as i am not developer so its not easy for me
here i will provide log-cat error behind these errors and any one who is interested to resolve them his help will be appreciated as far as these errors the rom is perfect to use in daily life.....
{
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/system/vendor/bin/mm-qcamera-daemon": library "libgui.so" not found: needed by /vendor/lib/libmmcamera2_stats_modules.so in namespace (default)
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/vendor/bin/hw/[email protected]": library "libgui.so" not found: needed by main executable
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/vendor/bin/hw/android.[email protected]": library "libkeystore_aidl.so" not found: needed by main executable
}

Warning:I am not responsible to anything happen with your device if you are come here then you know what are you doing...

vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h53m55s581.png
vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h53m59s884.png
vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m08s035.png
vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m10s500.png
vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m54s803.png
vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m31s495.png
vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m51s678.png

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m29s675.png
    vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m29s675.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

Kunal panchal

Jul 15, 2017
Nice to see A11 booted on Mi max 2. Fingerprint for mido A11 is working. The same fix used for mm2 for A10 may be it works for A11 too. Trying aosp-phh now..

asdfg34

Aug 24, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: ammarameen1

enius6

Apr 29, 2016
Hey man how are , i flashed the rom doing all the wipping , but after boot logo it says , file ayatem corrupt asking for password . I have entered the password , it says system files damaged or corrupt. What can i do

Reactions: soonlai

DJsmk123

Nov 15, 2020
delhi
Hey man how are , i flashed the rom doing all the wipping , but after boot logo it says , file ayatem corrupt asking for password . I have entered the password , it says system files damaged or corrupt. What can i do
I think you should try orange fox recovery and wipe all partition except internal storage now install asop11.zip
It may be go fastboot do not worry go again recovery flash asop11.zip without mount and dismount partitions.
If you find error again then send me screenshot of the error..

enius6

Apr 29, 2016
I think you should try orange fox recovery and wipe all partition except internal storage now install asop11.zip
It may be go fastboot do not worry go again recovery flash asop11.zip without mount and dismount partitions.
If you find error again then send me screenshot of the error..
I have done it like you said , wiped all tha partitions expect internal , clean flash using orange recovery i got this error . I have flashed again without wiping just like as you saying and got the rror again. It hasn't stuck at boot loader . I will try again and send you the screenshot

asdfg34

Aug 24, 2010
I have done it like you said , wiped all tha partitions expect internal , clean flash using orange recovery i got this error . I have flashed again without wiping just like as you saying and got the rror again. It hasn't stuck at boot loader . I will try again and send you the screenshot
It is because of Android security, you have to format internal sd to avoid this error.

DJsmk123

Nov 15, 2020
delhi
Plz provide me screenshot as well as if possible logcat

DJsmk123

Nov 15, 2020
delhi
MI MAX 2
Android 11 by DJsmk123

1.INTRODUCTION
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more....
2.Installation Guide
4.Now Install AOSP11.zip
5.if during installation of AOSP11.zip its stuck and reboot to fastboot then try again install without wiping system its will works.
3.Workings
4.Known Issues
5.Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b6v8nilxctnfkf5/aosp11.zip/file [Gapps Included]
6.Source
2.Kernel Source:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/gsi-vendor-for-mm2-oxygen-by-team-o-8322.4139599/

Note: There is some three Major Bugs camera , Fingerprint And Flashlight and I am trying to resolve them but as i am not developer so its not easy for me
here i will provide log-cat error behind these errors and any one who is interested to resolve them his help will be appreciated as far as these errors the rom is perfect to use in daily life.....
{
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/system/vendor/bin/mm-qcamera-daemon": library "libgui.so" not found: needed by /vendor/lib/libmmcamera2_stats_modules.so in namespace (default)
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/vendor/bin/hw/[email protected]": library "libgui.so" not found: needed by main executable
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/vendor/bin/hw/[email protected]": library "libkeystore_aidl.so" not found: needed by main executable
}

Warning:I am not responsible to anything happen with your device if you are come here then you know what are you doing...

View attachment 5159823View attachment 5159825View attachment 5159827View attachment 5159829View attachment 5159837View attachment 5159833View attachment 5159835

New patchs for fingerprint
1.For Goodix Fingerprint flash Mochi-fix.zip
2.For FPC First flash Mochi-fix.zip and then fpc.fix
for Camera stay tune...
Some Android 11 Rom on the way...

Attachments

• Fpc_fix.zip
    725.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Fpc_fix_2.zip
    638.5 KB · Views: 62
  • fp-patcher-gf3258-MOCHI.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 73

DJsmk123

Nov 15, 2020
delhi
I don't know what the problem might be with the camera but do you have any idea when that might be fixed please?

Thanks for your work. 😀
This vendor image based on android 9 and android 10(Not perfectly) so all libs of camara not working perfectly with android 11 system libs and for updating libs I have to find them and link to system.
Actually i am working on this phone it's sad that I have no extra phone for my personal use.
I can't say how much time...
Thanks for your appreciation

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MI MAX 2
    Android 11 by DJsmk123

1.INTRODUCTION
    2.Installation Guide
    4.Now Install AOSP11.zip
    3.Workings
    4.Known Issues
    6.Source
    2.Kernel Source:

{
    CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/vendor/bin/hw/[email protected]": library "libkeystore_aidl.so" not found: needed by main executable
    }

vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h53m55s581.png
    vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h53m59s884.png
    vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m08s035.png
    vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m10s500.png
    vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m54s803.png
    vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m31s495.png
    vlcsnap-2020-12-17-10h54m51s678.png

MI MAX 2
    Android 11 by DJsmk123

1.INTRODUCTION
    2.Installation Guide
    4.Now Install AOSP11.zip
    3.Workings
    4.Known Issues
    6.Source
    2.Kernel Source:

{
    }

View attachment 5159823View attachment 5159825View attachment 5159827View attachment 5159829View attachment 5159837View attachment 5159833View attachment 5159835

New patchs for fingerprint
    1.For Goodix Fingerprint flash Mochi-fix.zip
    2.For FPC First flash Mochi-fix.zip and then fpc.fix
    for Camera stay tune...
    Some Android 11 Rom on the way...
    I don't know what the problem might be with the camera but do you have any idea when that might be fixed please?

Thanks for your work. 😀
    This vendor image based on android 9 and android 10(Not perfectly) so all libs of camara not working perfectly with android 11 system libs and for updating libs I have to find them and link to system.
    Actually i am working on this phone it's sad that I have no extra phone for my personal use.
    I can't say how much time...
    Thanks for your appreciation
    Thankyou...
    I will try this.
    I tried your A11 with mochi fix. Fingerprint works perfectly.