[Mi Mix 3] Xiaomi.eu 9.10.10 on Android 10 bootloop

Search This thread

vladsubbotin

Jul 20, 2019
Dirty flash firmware from the previous beta, not knowing that in this Android 10, after downloading to the system the phone was very hot and slow (the Magisk was flashed without problems).
Now the phone does not load beyond the screen with the inscription "unlocked", after which it loads TWRP in which I can not do anything, because the data is encrypted.

ONLY WAY to boot the system is via the “fastboot boot” TWRP 3.3.1-5 Unofficial by mauronofrio, but the system boots without the Magisk and I can’t even backup my applications data via Titanium Backup.

I understand that I need to wait for a new twrp with encryption support in Android 10, but what should I do now?

I'm-Swiftie1989

Oct 20, 2014
Dirty flash firmware from the previous beta, not knowing that in this Android 10, after downloading to the system the phone was very hot and slow (the Magisk was flashed without problems).
Now the phone does not load beyond the screen with the inscription "unlocked", after which it loads TWRP in which I can not do anything, because the data is encrypted.

ONLY WAY to boot the system is via the “fastboot boot” TWRP 3.3.1-5 Unofficial by mauronofrio, but the system boots without the Magisk and I can’t even backup my applications data via Titanium Backup.

I understand that I need to wait for a new twrp with encryption support in Android 10, but what should I do now?

go back to TWRP use Format Data (the one that need to type "Yes") then try to flash it again
recommend download from here
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/9.9.26/

if it still not work, you gotta flash the old MIUI 11 (that based on Android 9) that released from the last 2 weeks ago, then use a system update to get Android 10

Reactions: vladsubbotin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

go back to TWRP use Format Data (the one that need to type "Yes") then try to flash it again
    recommend download from here
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/9.9.26/

if it still not work, you gotta flash the old MIUI 11 (that based on Android 9) that released from the last 2 weeks ago, then use a system update to get Android 10
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone