Mi pad 4 plus - lr team twrp 3.2.2 - 0711 by wzsx150 doesn't recognise usb, usb OTG, and micro sd card, no rom, stuck in soft brick

Search This thread

superninja619

Jun 10, 2019
Hi Everyone! I had istalled Havoc Os on my Mi pad 4 plus, with lr twrp -3.2.2 -0711 . I wanted to change it to lineage Os so formatted all the data.

It was not recognising usb for tranfer or otg or adb fastboot despite changing to developer settings and enabling usb debugging, probably restrictions from Havoc Os or lr team recovery mode before wiping of the Havoc Os.

Now after wiping off existing rom there is no rom or data. Just lr twrp 3.2.2 -0711 now and fastboot logo.
I am unable to connect via adb fast boot nor is it recognising usb OTG or micro sd card.

How do I now flash a new custom rom? Since it simply doesn't recognise my device on pc or inputs from usb or micro sd. I can check the terminal in twrp. Can I use twrp terminal commands to check edit any files to enable usb debugging or usb recognition or enabling MTP?

I don't think the usb port or hardware of mi pad 4plus has a fault because it can charge and micro sd card was earlier working.

Looking forward to guidance from fellow users and developers. Thanks!

Reactions: hkichi

hkichi

Aug 3, 2016
Hi Everyone! I had istalled Havoc Os on my Mi pad 4 plus, with lr twrp -3.2.2 -0711 . I wanted to change it to lineage Os so formatted all the data.

It was not recognising usb for tranfer or otg or adb fastboot despite changing to developer settings and enabling usb debugging, probably restrictions from Havoc Os or lr team recovery mode before wiping of the Havoc Os.

Now after wiping off existing rom there is no rom or data. Just lr twrp 3.2.2 -0711 now and fastboot logo.
I am unable to connect via adb fast boot nor is it recognising usb OTG or micro sd card.

How do I now flash a new custom rom? Since it simply doesn't recognise my device on pc or inputs from usb or micro sd. I can check the terminal in twrp. Can I use twrp terminal commands to check edit any files to enable usb debugging or usb recognition or enabling MTP?

I don't think the usb port or hardware of mi pad 4plus has a fault because it can charge and micro sd card was earlier working.

same here on my mipad4plus, but I don't know is it because of Havoc OS (I'd installed before)

Anwyay I can use external sd card to flash custom rom by the recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.