Question [SOLVED] MI pad 5 hard bricked

Search This thread

Gamer_Mida

Nov 9, 2022
I have a very big problem, practically my mi pad 5 is hard bricked, I had used a tool that was not compatible, now I don't have: recovery, fastboot etc. can someone help me please?

naime01765556

Dec 8, 2022
no, i was basically using a gsi flasher, i only realized later that it was for another device
If fastboot is not open then it is very difficult to repair. you have to open your mi pad then have to short your devices then go on edl mode and then only then you can flash your devices with the mi flash tool .it is very difficult.I am also this kind of situation one time on my redmi note 5 pro. I successfully recover my device. but it is really hard . best to see someone who knows this thing better.

Reactions: Mxplorer

Gamer_Mida

Nov 9, 2022
If fastboot is not open then it is very difficult to repair. you have to open your mi pad then have to short your devices then go on edl mode and then only then you can flash your devices with the mi flash tool .it is very difficult.I am also this kind of situation one time on my redmi note 5 pro. I successfully recover my device. but it is really hard . best to see someone who knows this thing better.
I already tried edl mode but it gives me an error: Write Time Out Maybe Device Was Disconnected

naime01765556

Dec 8, 2022
yes but it gives me that error (write timeout maybe device was disconnected)
you have to need authorized_keys to flash ROM on devices, and this has to be bought from an authorized mi account member. you can search youtube and there are some telegram groups that do this thing.
I can give you an app I do not know if it works for your device or not it works for my note 5 pro.
you can try if work than it great

and try with old mi pad 5 fastboot rom

naime01765556

Dec 8, 2022
you can try this video I do not know if it works or not but you can try it. if this work please tell me in the comment because I have also a mi pad 5 device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no, i was basically using a gsi flasher, i only realized later that it was for another device
    yes but it gives me that error (write timeout maybe device was disconnected)
    I have the same issue, keep watching this thread.
    Where you find the edl account? Send a link please!
    You can also try Francesco's tool https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/
    i tried installing windows 11 arm/android 14 china rom on my pad 5. i dont know what went wrong, my tablet has no fastboot mode. stuck on mi logo. but i can go to recovery - connect to mi assistant. i tried flashing using mi flash pro -recovery but it says cannot validate the rom... and i tried other rom but it also gave me an error "other reason" i tried openning my table to do deep flash mode. but i dont know how to locate the test points. any help😁 i forgot to mention that i successfuly installed android 14 and windows 11. i can also roll back to its original rom. but when i did it again. the "thing" happend 😁 now i cant use my tablet.
    If you find test points, please tell us
    I found Out by Reading much, that If it is found in Windows device Manager as quallcomm 9008 device that this is edl mode. But that doesnt Help tried flashing with qfil and some mi flashers, Always got Errors.