• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Mi Unlock not working

Search This thread

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
Whenever I sign in to mi unlock tool, it redirects me to this screen instead of unlock screen. And there's no option to unlock. What should I do?

Capture.PNG

blzbh

Apr 28, 2021
Have you tried uninstalling the unlock tool and download latest version from site?
I unlocked mine Tuesday .. no issues with official tool in Windows 10

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
Have you tried uninstalling the unlock tool and download latest version from site?
I unlocked mine Tuesday .. no issues with official tool in Windows 10
When I downloaded latest version (5.5) from the official site, that zip file didn't have any flashtool.exe inside it. There was only a batch flash/unlock tool. So I downloaded from another site and now it's working. Gave me 168h waiting time so I'm waiting now

blzbh

Apr 28, 2021
Could be your antivirus deleted the executable.. i've seen them removing it from the actual zip... Good to know is now working though

Cheekerz

Jun 2, 2021
When I downloaded latest version (5.5) from the official site, that zip file didn't have any flashtool.exe inside it. There was only a batch flash/unlock tool. So I downloaded from another site and now it's working. Gave me 168h waiting time so I'm waiting now
Could you tell me where you found a flashtool.exe? Every version I have downloaded (5.5, 4.5, 3.5) has either miflash_unlock.exe or batch_unlock.exe. When I launch either of these it takes me to a sign in page. Once I sign in I can see my device, but the only option available is to delete the device. Does anyone know what you need to do to get an option to unlock?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FWIW, you need to be signed in to MIUI account on the device to be able to unlock it.
    Is a SIM card active? Only option remaining, as I see it, is to try a different network. Also, I know of no option around the one week wait.