Mi unlock tool getting the "Please rebind and try again error.". Did somebody encounter this error?

Search This thread
Feb 29, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Same problem for me guys I tried to remove and add again more than one account nothing to do. Any ideas to solve?? I bought my mi 11i now and i would like to unlock it. Damn just now I just bought.

thomas974

Nov 1, 2010
HTC Desire
Google Nexus 4
Hello.

Could someone test changing the host file to redirect to US server ?

DNS Records for eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.com

HostnameTypeTTLPriorityContent
eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.comSOA180ns3.dnsv5.com [email protected] 1652759700 3600 180 1209600 180
eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.comA60020.47.97.238
eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.comCNAME120extranet-ipv4-pub-azams.alb.xiaomi.com

DNS Records for unlock.update.intl.miui.com

HostnameTypeTTLPriorityContent
unlock.update.intl.miui.comSOA180ns3.dnsv5.com [email protected] 1652759700 3600 180 1209600 180
unlock.update.intl.miui.comA600161.117.171.86
unlock.update.intl.miui.comCNAME60extranet.ap-southeast-1.miui-l7-bsp-unlock.9qos5acwpj.elb.xiaomi.com

Reactions: tomtana
Mar 16, 2018
Cześć.

Czy ktoś mógłby przetestować zmianę pliku hosta w celu przekierowania na serwer w USA?

Rekordy DNS dla eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.com

Nazwa hostaRodzajTTLPriorytetZawartość
eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.comSOA180ns3.dnsv5.com [email protected] 1652759700 3600 180 1209600 180
eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.comA60020.47.97.238
eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.comCNAME120extranet-ipv4-pub-azams.alb.xiaomi.com

Rekordy DNS dla unlock.update.intl.miui.com

Nazwa hostaRodzajTTLPriorytetZawartość
unlock.update.intl.miui.comSOA180ns3.dnsv5.com [email protected] 1652759700 3600 180 1209600 180
unlock.update.intl.miui.comA600161.117.171.86
unlock.update.intl.miui.comCNAME60extranet.ap-southeast-1.miui-l7-bsp-unlock.9qos5acwpj.elb.xiaomi.com
How to do that? I will try if i come to home ;)

cy4n-

Jul 31, 2019
After writing to support, this is what I got:

Thanks for sharing us with more comprehensive information.
Regarding your inquiry about the Bootloader, I regret to inform you that as of now we don't have any official information regarding this. Please understand and support us in this regard.
In addition, I would like to suggest you could submit feedback on your device follow the steps: click "Service & Feedback" on the Settings page. Our engineers will gradually optimize the system for subsequent system updates based on the logs provide.
And I will record this as your feedback and surely will share your valuable feedback with our concerned authorities so that they will work on it to make it available for you in the next update and none of our customers face any issues similar to yours.
I hope that could assist you to solve the issue. We would appreciate your patience and understanding.
So, maybe that's some progress, seems like support may get somewhere further and at least make them aware of the issue

After I press application login button, miflash_unlock.exe just force close. If I login first without hosts file modification and I modify hosts file after login and then try to unlock, the result is new error "Unknown error. Try again later (19)".

ninorastaman

Jan 10, 2015
Can we spam Xiaomi through its rrss or some support chat? If we use a similar speech we may attract attention. It would be helpful if the media talked about this problem.

Thanks to those who tried some solutions. Do we confirm that it happens from Europe only? I am from Spain. Yesterday I got tired of trying.

Rokey12

Aug 27, 2018
I think i can confirm that its only affecting eu countries. When i got the error on saturday i tried to create another acc, different sim and different number and got the rebind error. But then i created a us account again another sim and got the 168h waiting time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    redmi note 9 pro global unlocked successfully after 168h with US account
    Capture.PNG
    about:blank
    After many tries with modified unlockers, VPN and so on I was finally able to unlock my mi 9t pro with a german number&sim. I created a new US Mi-Account and added my phone there. Then I was able to unlock it with the current unlock tool. No VPN, no modifications, no waiting for days.
    Given the number of various bugs on mi.com and Xiaomi ecosystem, espacially on auth system, I would advise to wait for a reaction on Xiaomi behalf before convincing ourselves of a voluntary change in policy, preventing EU users of unlocking bootloader.

It's been a week, it's frustrating, but as of now, it's pure speculation (and fear) to suspect a deliberate move.

Let's keep checking, trying, and most important, reporting+++ on mi.com.

An article from @xda would help, as we - as simple users - have no way of questioning Xiaomi directly.
    means they're working on it
    i hope so. they emailed me this

'Thank you so much for notifying us about the issue. Regarding to your issue, we already sent this to our relevant team to get a resolution. Once we have an update we will contact you immediately.'
    Can we spam Xiaomi through its rrss or some support chat? If we use a similar speech we may attract attention. It would be helpful if the media talked about this problem.

Thanks to those who tried some solutions. Do we confirm that it happens from Europe only? I am from Spain. Yesterday I got tired of trying.