Mi unlock tool getting the "Please rebind and try again error.". Did somebody encounter this error?

Search This thread

eazY_91

May 14, 2022
i'm waiting on a US account for 4 days nows.
If i unbind it and re bind my old EU account , should i wait 168h again ? :'(
Well im in the same Situation only that i have 28 hours left. Im Not willing to risk it and wait another 7. Thats exactly what the unlock tool says, rebind to another Account and youll wait 7 days from scratch.

vuoshinotizy

May 12, 2022
Well im in the same Situation only that i have 28 hours left. Im Not willing to risk it and wait another 7. Thats exactly what the unlock tool says, rebind to another Account and youll wait 7 days from scratch.
Mee too. The time on my eu account should be finished. But i dont want to try it. I will wait saturday to unlock the usa account.

ninorastaman

Jan 10, 2015
What great news, guys! When I test with my device I will give you feedback.

My question is, if the countdown never came out for me, will I be able to unlock it directly without waiting? Would be great.

Thanks to all your efforts and hopefully some of the reports is what made Xiaomi fix the tool.

Julie_23

May 17, 2022
It works again, Poco F3 unlock with my French account

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-20-07-31-38-940_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-20-07-31-38-940_com.android.settings.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: duttyend

stadotek

May 20, 2022
Sta funzionando di nuovo, per noi nell'UE.
funziona di nuovo l'hai sbloccato? posso comunque cambiare il mio account? nel senso che da 3 giorni ho un nuovo account in fase di conto alla rovescia perché non riuscivo a sbloccarlo con il mio vecchio account già sbloccato. se cambio con quello vecchio mi fa raddoppiare il tempo? Chiedo se avere un account già sbloccato mi fa ripartire da zero grazie

stadotek

May 20, 2022
it's working again have you unlocked it? can I change my account anyway? in the sense that for 3 days I have a new account in the countdown phase because I could not unlock it with my old account already unlocked. if I change with the old one, does it make me double the time? I ask if having an account already unlocked makes me start from scratch thanks

Giany

May 14, 2022
Just tried on the original Eu account where it gave me the error and unlocked it for me !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    redmi note 9 pro global unlocked successfully after 168h with US account
    Capture.PNG
    about:blank
    After many tries with modified unlockers, VPN and so on I was finally able to unlock my mi 9t pro with a german number&sim. I created a new US Mi-Account and added my phone there. Then I was able to unlock it with the current unlock tool. No VPN, no modifications, no waiting for days.
    Given the number of various bugs on mi.com and Xiaomi ecosystem, espacially on auth system, I would advise to wait for a reaction on Xiaomi behalf before convincing ourselves of a voluntary change in policy, preventing EU users of unlocking bootloader.

It's been a week, it's frustrating, but as of now, it's pure speculation (and fear) to suspect a deliberate move.

Let's keep checking, trying, and most important, reporting+++ on mi.com.

An article from @xda would help, as we - as simple users - have no way of questioning Xiaomi directly.
    means they're working on it
    i hope so. they emailed me this

'Thank you so much for notifying us about the issue. Regarding to your issue, we already sent this to our relevant team to get a resolution. Once we have an update we will contact you immediately.'
    Can we spam Xiaomi through its rrss or some support chat? If we use a similar speech we may attract attention. It would be helpful if the media talked about this problem.

Thanks to those who tried some solutions. Do we confirm that it happens from Europe only? I am from Spain. Yesterday I got tired of trying.