Mi unlock tool getting the "Please rebind and try again error.". Did somebody encounter this error?

Search This thread

Spacepl

Jan 21, 2013
Pleven
Xiaomi Mi 11i
I also tried to post in the forum (Xiaomi Community). Even though I am logged in when writing the new thread, when I click "post", I get an error stating that I need to log in before posting... They may have their authentication servers broken. The problem is that in this way, it seems we won't be able to report the issue in the forum. 😅

Or has someone successfully posted a thread about this in the forum?
I also can't write in Xiaomi forums. Nothing happens after press "post"

5aruman

Apr 10, 2019
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5g
Plenty of fish in the ocean, run away while you can. Once you get over the software issuses, there's a great chance your hardware will fail as well. In my case, Poco X3 NFC bad camera after 7 months (and I'm not the only one), RN9 bad speaker after 12 months, another RN9 bad loud speaker after 3 months... Out of 7 devices I brought last year, 3 failed in a way or another without any drops / getting wet, etc. Do your math. Oh! and those Poco F1 getting useless after problems with the soldering of the WiFi chip caused crashes on the system after almost 4 years of use...

This, fully agreed. Their hardware fails more than any brand I've ever had.

I have a Redmi Note 7 with a huge yellow spot on the screen and the digitizer having issues with ghost touches on there.

My current phone (Mi Mix 3 5G) that I unlocked with your guys help had camera focus issues for about 6-7 months... it literally takes 2-3 minutes to initially focus on an image (tried with different camera apps, same issue), so another hardware issue.

Conclusion: their hardware and/or QC is s***t, their software is full of bugs, their customer service is garbage.

I won't ever buy a Xiaomi, that's crystal clear.

Not Neo

Jun 26, 2019
After getting a couple more generic copy paste non answers from the Xiaomi. De service cretins,
I'm done with this s***!
How can any customer be expected to hold any confidence in their device when they "nanny" us and treat us with bad faith.

I've already contacted O2 to ask (hopefully) to swap it for ANYTHING that isn't s***omi

pdzz

Nov 24, 2021
I contacted support and got told "unfortunatly, unlocking the bootloader deletes warranty, we cannot help you". So I sent them a salty answer telling them: "Thank you very much for your information. I am sure your company can somehow continue without developers and community behind it".
I regret beeing this salty, but expected to get another bot answer anyways.

They then answered me with this text:
Currently there is a problem with our bootloader page, please try again in a few days.

Furthermore, we would recommend you to send a message directly to the developers.

We are not able to contact the developers directly as a customer service. However, you can send a message directly to the developers via the feedback function in your phone, so that this problem can be fixed in future updates.

The feedback function itself can be found under "Settings" --> "Services & Feedback".

So I expect them to fix the problem in the next days. If not, I'll probably get another phone.

aqwxsz21

May 16, 2022
I contacted support and got told "unfortunatly, unlocking the bootloader deletes warranty, we cannot help you". So I sent them a salty answer telling them: "Thank you very much for your information. I am sure your company can somehow continue without developers and community behind it".

Currently there is a problem with our bootloader page, please try again in a few days.

Furthermore, we would recommend you to send a message directly to the developers.

We are not able to contact the developers directly as a customer service. However, you can send a message directly to the developers via the feedback function in your phone, so that this problem can be fixed in future updates.

The feedback function itself can be found under "Settings" --> "Services & Feedback".

So I expect them to fix the problem in the next days. If not, I'll probably get another phone.
so they're aware of the problem lol

PequeX

May 13, 2022

Thanks for the hint!

I used the "Submit feedback" button to send them screenshots and the link to this thread. I hope they read those messages... 😂

Reactions: duttyend

5_10_15

May 17, 2022
Same issue on Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro with 6.5.406.31 error "Please rebind and try again."
But I check other solution with 5.5.224.24 "Please unlock 149 hours later. And do not add your account in MIUI again, otherwise you will wait from scratch"

Region EU / Poland - with out new sim and account

001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: b0li and duttyend

aqwxsz21

May 16, 2022
Same issue on Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro 6.5.406.31 error "Please rebind and try again."
But I check other solution with 5.5.224.24 "Please unlock 149 hours later. And do not add your account in MIUI again, otherwise you will wait from scratch"

Region EU / Poland - with out new sim and account

View attachment 5616653
it won't work, someone tried and it asked him to use the latest version

Reactions: duttyend

Thibobo

May 14, 2022
I hope for a reaction from xiaomi, i contacted their support and got the same answers as others posted here, that it'll void waranty and they can't give support. I told them that i understand they can't give support, but they should at least let the developers know so they can fix it...

Thibobo

May 14, 2022
btw i also made a new google acount with us region, added unlock permision & now it shows the countdown correctly in the latest version of the miflash unlock tool.

Let's wait and hope...
1652816925231.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    redmi note 9 pro global unlocked successfully after 168h with US account
    Capture.PNG
    about:blank
    After many tries with modified unlockers, VPN and so on I was finally able to unlock my mi 9t pro with a german number&sim. I created a new US Mi-Account and added my phone there. Then I was able to unlock it with the current unlock tool. No VPN, no modifications, no waiting for days.
    Given the number of various bugs on mi.com and Xiaomi ecosystem, espacially on auth system, I would advise to wait for a reaction on Xiaomi behalf before convincing ourselves of a voluntary change in policy, preventing EU users of unlocking bootloader.

It's been a week, it's frustrating, but as of now, it's pure speculation (and fear) to suspect a deliberate move.

Let's keep checking, trying, and most important, reporting+++ on mi.com.

An article from @xda would help, as we - as simple users - have no way of questioning Xiaomi directly.
    means they're working on it
    i hope so. they emailed me this

'Thank you so much for notifying us about the issue. Regarding to your issue, we already sent this to our relevant team to get a resolution. Once we have an update we will contact you immediately.'
    Can we spam Xiaomi through its rrss or some support chat? If we use a similar speech we may attract attention. It would be helpful if the media talked about this problem.

Thanks to those who tried some solutions. Do we confirm that it happens from Europe only? I am from Spain. Yesterday I got tired of trying.