Mi unlock tool getting the "Please rebind and try again error.". Did somebody encounter this error?

Search This thread

GameStepHD

Jul 16, 2017
Wow Not even possible to Register here
Screenshot_20220518-102246_Chrome.png

damjan778899

May 13, 2022
Hi
Just a doubt, has someone already tested on the same phone :
EU account, register phone number n°1 in developper option => please rebind
then, US account, register phone number n°2 in developper option => 168 hours

And then test to unlock with EU account, no register any phone again , and WITHOUT reset the 168 hours ?
Just i don't want to reset the countdown :eek:

I tried EU and US account on the same device and with a single phone number. So not exactly what you are asking. I can safely switch between the two accounts on the same phone. The EU keep reporting "rebind error" and the US is just counting down.

I have stopped switching the two accounts on the same phone to avoid resetting 168 hrs on US or even doubling it as some have reported.

My US will get to 0 hours on Friday.

EDIT: I do wonder if a different number would change something, perhaps no need to wait 168 hrs on US. If someone can try this, please let us know.
EDIT2: it has occured to me everyone creating a US account, just seems to unbinds from the EU account and bind to the US account. Nobody really emulates the sale of the phone to a different person, which would be erasing the phone and then creating a US account on an erased phone, as if I am selling my phone to someone in the US.

Last edited:

Julie_23

May 17, 2022
The US account is simply USELESS, we are in Europe so regardless of the region of the MI account, we continue to go through the EU servers so until this problem is resolved we cannot do anything.

Last_Trickster

Oct 7, 2015
Redmi K20 Pro
Same problem on Mi9t Pro.

But it's weird, one week ago I was able to set up for unlocking my Poco F4 GT without a problem and this Monday I've unlocked it.

After unlocking F4 i was looking to unlock my mi9t pro but the miunlock told me that I needed to wait until Next month.

After reading that, I just created another mi account with my other sim.

But now I'm stuck with the rebind error.

I really don't know if the problem is server related or Mi Account related because I have unlocked the F4 in the days that the problem was reported.

Maybe F4 unlocking was ok because the requeste was made before the rebind error?

Sorry for the long post but I hope I can give some help or information.

vinylmeister

Nov 3, 2013
Germany

But it's weird, one week ago I was able to set up for unlocking my Poco F4 GT without a problem and this Monday I've unlocked it.

After unlocking F4 i was looking to unlock my mi9t pro but the miunlock told me that I needed to wait until Next month.

I really don't know if the problem is server related or Mi Account related because I have unlocked the F4 in the days that the problem was reported.

Maybe F4 unlocking was ok because the requeste was made before the rebind error?

I started unlock process on the 7th of May, tried to unlock it last Friday. Stucked at the "rebind" error.

Reactions: duttyend

Julie_23

May 17, 2022
Just curious what you meant with NSG.
I suspect Network Signal Guru?
Other than that is nice too see many details, what would be your use-case for that tool?
Are you a mobile operator/technician who wants to fix mobile network coverage?
Yes I am talking about Network Signal Guru. And to answer your question, I'm just curious, I am very interested in that. And since I know people who work for the French operators, it allows me to send information services, enabling them to solve problems.

aqwxsz21

May 16, 2022

as you can see everyone in eu is facing this error so no its not because you unlocked your phone lol

deepblue2000

Apr 8, 2016
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow
I just found out now (for me, german account)

miflash_unlock-en-5.5.224.24 is working (just skipp the update notice)
I have to wait now 165 hours...

the latest miflash_unlock 6.5.406.31 is working if I change hosts file to: 161.117.171.86 eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.com
and use a new created US-Mi account, it shows 165hours too

Reactions: AlUrNiMa

GameStepHD

Jul 16, 2017

the latest miflash_unlock 6.5.406.31 is working if I change hosts file to: 161.117.171.86 eu-unlock.update.intl.miui.com
I will Test this later and confirm If its working

aqwxsz21

May 16, 2022

it doesn't work, it'll tell you to use the latest version

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    redmi note 9 pro global unlocked successfully after 168h with US account
    Capture.PNG
    about:blank
    After many tries with modified unlockers, VPN and so on I was finally able to unlock my mi 9t pro with a german number&sim. I created a new US Mi-Account and added my phone there. Then I was able to unlock it with the current unlock tool. No VPN, no modifications, no waiting for days.
    Given the number of various bugs on mi.com and Xiaomi ecosystem, espacially on auth system, I would advise to wait for a reaction on Xiaomi behalf before convincing ourselves of a voluntary change in policy, preventing EU users of unlocking bootloader.

It's been a week, it's frustrating, but as of now, it's pure speculation (and fear) to suspect a deliberate move.

Let's keep checking, trying, and most important, reporting+++ on mi.com.

An article from @xda would help, as we - as simple users - have no way of questioning Xiaomi directly.
    means they're working on it
    i hope so. they emailed me this

'Thank you so much for notifying us about the issue. Regarding to your issue, we already sent this to our relevant team to get a resolution. Once we have an update we will contact you immediately.'
    Can we spam Xiaomi through its rrss or some support chat? If we use a similar speech we may attract attention. It would be helpful if the media talked about this problem.

Thanks to those who tried some solutions. Do we confirm that it happens from Europe only? I am from Spain. Yesterday I got tired of trying.