Mi unlock tool getting the "Please rebind and try again error.". Did somebody encounter this error?

Search This thread

Mar 26, 2011
i have tested something, lastest miflash-unlock: "miflash_unlock-en-6.5.421.8"

I just rewrote the international unlock server to the global mi-unlock server with an hexeditor.

so the message "please rebind and try again" doesn't come anymore. currently I have 156h waiting time.

miflash_unlock-en-6.5.421.8(mod)

can you confirm ?
Just tried : ignored the update message, logged in, click unlock and immediatly got a "Rebind and retry" message.

Julie_23

May 17, 2022
un membre de 2014 sur xiaomi.eu l'a recommandé
PXL_20220519_062104550.jpg

Reactions: duttyend

Dornbuscher

Jan 21, 2021
My phone is ready for unlock since yesterday midday.
This Version throws following message - see attachement...
Poco X3 Pro EU/Germany

Attachments

• BL02.jpg
    BL02.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    redmi note 9 pro global unlocked successfully after 168h with US account
    Capture.PNG
    about:blank
    After many tries with modified unlockers, VPN and so on I was finally able to unlock my mi 9t pro with a german number&sim. I created a new US Mi-Account and added my phone there. Then I was able to unlock it with the current unlock tool. No VPN, no modifications, no waiting for days.
    Given the number of various bugs on mi.com and Xiaomi ecosystem, espacially on auth system, I would advise to wait for a reaction on Xiaomi behalf before convincing ourselves of a voluntary change in policy, preventing EU users of unlocking bootloader.

It's been a week, it's frustrating, but as of now, it's pure speculation (and fear) to suspect a deliberate move.

Let's keep checking, trying, and most important, reporting+++ on mi.com.

An article from @xda would help, as we - as simple users - have no way of questioning Xiaomi directly.
    means they're working on it
    i hope so. they emailed me this

'Thank you so much for notifying us about the issue. Regarding to your issue, we already sent this to our relevant team to get a resolution. Once we have an update we will contact you immediately.'
    Can we spam Xiaomi through its rrss or some support chat? If we use a similar speech we may attract attention. It would be helpful if the media talked about this problem.

Thanks to those who tried some solutions. Do we confirm that it happens from Europe only? I am from Spain. Yesterday I got tired of trying.