Mi unlock tool getting the "Please rebind and try again error.". Did somebody encounter this error?

Search This thread

notoriginal10

Feb 2, 2022
My question is, if the countdown never came out for me, will I be able to unlock it directly without waiting? Would be great.
I never had the countdown timer (always rebind error) but now I'll have to wait 77 hours.
The server possibly registered the right time, but didn't do anything beyond that.

it's working again have you unlocked it? can I change my account anyway? in the sense that for 3 days I have a new account in the countdown phase because I could not unlock it with my old account already unlocked. if I change with the old one, does it make me double the time? I ask if having an account already unlocked makes me start from scratch thanks
If you use another account, you probably start at 168 hours again.

--

On another note, I couldn't ever login with my US account. It always got stuck at the loading circle after confirming the verification code.
So i went back to my German account and it showed me 77 hours waiting time. That is after using a second account. It seems it never reset the timer, because I could never click unlock on the second account.

mikemanpl

Oct 22, 2006
Yes, it seems that it is working. Interestingly I got 122h to wait, which is strange but it covers, more or less, when I first tried unlock but gave me a rebind error, so it seems that mi registered the attempt and started counting since that time.

stadotek

May 20, 2022
I am using a new account due to the US account created rebind issue. but now that you tell me that the problem is solved can I change with my old account already after 168 hours have passed? without having reset problems?

notoriginal10

Feb 2, 2022
I am using a new account due to the US account created rebind issue. but now that you tell me that the problem is solved can I change with my old account already after 168 hours have passed? without having reset problems?
See my reply above. I highly recommend using the last account you tried.

In my case, my second (US) account never logged in correctly, so I had nothing to lose adding my old account back. It showed me the correct time for my first (German) account.

Summary:

- use the last account you saw a countdown timer with
- if you used another (US) account and couldn't login, use the first account again to avoid resetting
- using a new account now, you will probably have to wait 168 hours

stadotek

May 20, 2022
quindi anche se ho un vecchio account già sbloccato non posso fare la modifica? anche riportando il telefono alle condizioni di fabbrica posso evitare il reset? Pensavo che avere un account già sbloccato mi impedisse di reimpostare.

stadotek

May 20, 2022
so even if i have an old account already unlocked i can't make the change? even restoring the phone to factory conditions can I avoid the reset? I thought that having an account already unlocked prevented me from resetting.

angrigo

May 13, 2022
1653031727091.png

stadotek

May 20, 2022
?
the timer resets if you log off your mi account on your phone, so just use the one that you already have logged on the phone - it will be the fastest
even if I reconnect an already verified account and let the hours go by? ok then I'll wait that sucks. why didn't I wait for the solution with my old account instead of creating a new one? noooooo

notoriginal10

Feb 2, 2022
?

even if I reconnect an already verified account and let the hours go by? ok then I'll wait that sucks. why didn't I wait for the solution with my old account instead of creating a new one? noooooo
Like I said twice above, use the account you last saw a countdown with.

If you haven't logged in with your second account, or you haven't clicked unlock with it, maybe you can use the first account and maybe you don't have to wait the entire 168 hours.

stadotek

May 20, 2022
so there is no way to remove account once put in developer options? for bootloade? do I have to keep the one from the United States even if I have an old one already after hours? I knew I had to wait thanks to everyone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    redmi note 9 pro global unlocked successfully after 168h with US account
    Capture.PNG
    about:blank
    After many tries with modified unlockers, VPN and so on I was finally able to unlock my mi 9t pro with a german number&sim. I created a new US Mi-Account and added my phone there. Then I was able to unlock it with the current unlock tool. No VPN, no modifications, no waiting for days.
    Given the number of various bugs on mi.com and Xiaomi ecosystem, espacially on auth system, I would advise to wait for a reaction on Xiaomi behalf before convincing ourselves of a voluntary change in policy, preventing EU users of unlocking bootloader.

It's been a week, it's frustrating, but as of now, it's pure speculation (and fear) to suspect a deliberate move.

Let's keep checking, trying, and most important, reporting+++ on mi.com.

An article from @xda would help, as we - as simple users - have no way of questioning Xiaomi directly.
    means they're working on it
    i hope so. they emailed me this

'Thank you so much for notifying us about the issue. Regarding to your issue, we already sent this to our relevant team to get a resolution. Once we have an update we will contact you immediately.'
    Can we spam Xiaomi through its rrss or some support chat? If we use a similar speech we may attract attention. It would be helpful if the media talked about this problem.

Thanks to those who tried some solutions. Do we confirm that it happens from Europe only? I am from Spain. Yesterday I got tired of trying.