• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Mi Watch Global firmware

Search This thread

Gn96

Jun 3, 2021
So we're almost at mid 2021 and after a whole year I saw my mi watch collecting dust and I was wondering if there's already a way to get the global version running on the chinese device. Or at least install google play. Lately google's been useless af and can't seem to find anything new about this at all.

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm never buying cheap tech again tho. Its 2021, no longer worth cheaping out.

ricardodias17

Aug 14, 2008
So we're almost at mid 2021 and after a whole year I saw my mi watch collecting dust and I was wondering if there's already a way to get the global version running on the chinese device. Or at least install google play. Lately google's been useless af and can't seem to find anything new about this at all.

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm never buying cheap tech again tho. Its 2021, no longer worth cheaping out.
For real, I decided on buying this device “before” the release of the global rom and as a result one year later I still have a Chinese watch