Mi10 Pro Global Version no dual sim version?

Search This thread

El Juli

Jan 27, 2021
Hello I have a spanish mi 10 with Orange rom (stable 11.0.6.0 QJBEUOR) I want on install indian rom (umi_in_global_images_V12.0.3.0.QJBINXM) for enabling dualsim. can i lock the bootloader?

M@c|-|oR

Sep 4, 2012
Belgrade
HTC One X
HTC Desire
If you meant unlock bootloader in order to flash another rom - then yes, you can and you must, otherwise you won't be able to flash custom recovery and, consequently, custom ROM.
If you meant lock the bootloader - Iwouldn't recommend it.

Raw34

Apr 1, 2021
just got me a device with (QJBEUVF) stock rom in it and i tried different roms like india and chn for to get dual sim gecognized but the device only see's 1 imei.
(i do have a dual sim tray)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HALLELUJAH,
    IT'S WORKING ??????
    I spend around 3 hours to modify the sim trail in order to put inside my 2 sim cards.
    And I confirm that the 2 sim cards work great in a Global Mi 10 ( with b20 band and only 1 sim) flash with Xiaomi.eu rom.

Champagne ????.

No need to buy the china version, just the global one and a double sim trail.

Look at the pictures below
    Hi!
    Today I also transformed my global mi10 single SIM into dual SIM. I finally got the permission for unlock. Flashed the latest miui 11 developer by xiaomi.eu.
    I had cut the SIM tray a while ago and looks like I did a good job with it, although I recommend buying a chinese sim tray, as it was very difficult to do it and I am still afraid that it could get stuck in the phone :). I won't take it out again until the chinese one arrives. Screenshot_2020-05-12-17-05-23-502_com.android.phone.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
    Hi I live in the Netherlands and the pro version is listed as dual SIM in the title off the product.

I pre ordered this phone but if it turns out it's single sim I will return the phone.
    only cn phones have dual sim
    my mi 10 global has only 1 sim but but it have space so we can put in a dual simcard holder
    i will try later because i also have the cn version
    Congrats mate!!!! What do you mean by modifying the sim tray? what did you do to it to modify it? Where did you buy the tray from, and how is the color compared to the rest of the phone? Im guessing the BUG with the camera and youtube still exists in the xiomi.eu rom? please share your findings mate, alot of people are awaiting these results :):) including me. happy saturday

Hi,
    Look at the pictures attached on my post if you can.
    I cut my original sim tray where there is plastic instead of whole for the secondary sim card??
    And I've no bug with the rom ... It's work like a charm.
    I've flash this one
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261761188
    No bug with camera or YouTube. All is good ??
    an even wireless charge works with case on