• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question MI11 no fast charging

Search This thread
Nov 3, 2017
Hi, im starting to get nuts with this phone. I had android 11 and later flashed android 12 beta 1. When i tried to rollback to android 11 the issue with the fast charging started. When tried to flash android 11 via miflash tool an error occuured lije some kind of disconection when flashing. Had to buy an EDL authorization to flash again and the problem was solved! Back again on android 11.

However phone lost the fastcharging issue... Keeps connecting and disconnecting the charge. I tried to flash other roms (official, xiaomi.eu stable or weekly) but the problem remains.

I also reached the battery to zero and i felt more speed when charging but very far from the normal values...

Tried with a 30w charger but the problem remains. Its not either the wall charger or the cable. I only use the original one.

Any sugestions? Thanks

datvini

Jan 17, 2014
Hi. Same issue here. I've noticed after the last security update, Super Fast Charging stopped working. It's taking my Mi 11 about 1h20min to fully charge. I have never flashed any ROMs. Fully original global version.

I haven't found anything on the internet to help solve the problem.

datvini

Jan 17, 2014
I've found this though:

Xiaomi Mi 11 is facing slow 55W wired charging after its latest Update. Xiaomi officially announced through the Xiaomi community regarding Xiaomi Mi 11 slow charging problem.

Xiaomi’s official statement state that, “The heat dissipation efficiency of the Smartphone decreases while charging, which generates heat. Hence, it results in a slow charging speed.

“The charging of Mi 11 has been optimized and passed the first round of internal tests. The Update is expected to be rolled out in mid-July,” says Xiaomi.