Question micro stuttering when playing videos

Search This thread

Xares

Jul 18, 2015
Hi, I bought the poco x3 pro recently and I have noticed that in the videos I have a little micro stuttering depending on the video quality, the faster and resolution I have, the more micro stuttering I see.
However, they are undemanding videos for the processor of the poco x3 pro, and those same videos work fine on a pocophone f1 that I also have.
I did a hard-reset and it hasn't helped. The only thing that worked for me to eliminate the micro stuttering was to enable in the " developer options" the option to "disable HW overlay".
However, I guess I can't always leave it with that one enabled. does anyone know what could be the problem? I'm on Miui updated to the latest version.

Some videos where micro stuttering is very easily appreciated are these here, at 60fps any of them goes bad for me.

To be better appreciated you have to view from the youtube application or the vanced version.

is it possible that this is a general error of the tianma panels? Should I return it to the store?

sorry for my bad English

Xares

Jul 18, 2015
I have tested a friend's x3 pro and it also has this problem, but much less annoying than mine. So it seems to be a general problem.

does anyone know if xiaomi is aware of this problem and if they are going to fix it? I hesitate whether to return it to the store.

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
u running it on 4k?
can poco run 4k in the first place? i dunno =)

edit:
oh it can run 4k and i dun hav your issue.
but vanced youtube seem to be buggy about 4k.....it crash pretty easily

Xares

Jul 18, 2015
u running it on 4k?
can poco run 4k in the first place? i dunno =)

edit:
oh it can run 4k and i dun hav your issue.
but vanced youtube seem to be buggy about 4k.....it crash pretty easily
If the pocophone f1 can do it, why can't the x3 pro?

Anyway on my x3 pro I get micro stuttering even at 720 and 1080

It has nothing to do with the application, if I download the video it doesn't look good either.

quando119

Jul 31, 2021
Moto G
LG Nexus 5X
I just tested on my poco, and I have this issue too.

A more irritating issue I have is a stuttering problem with audio, whenever I do something camera/audio related on my phone, while playing music. Listening on blutooth it also glitches every so often.

I might try returning over this issue. unless I find a fix soon. So far haven't seen anyone else with this issue, these videos stuttering issues are the closest I seem to have found.

If I cannot return, I shall try ArrowOS and report back

Reactions: Xares

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If the pocophone f1 can do it, why can't the x3 pro?

Anyway on my x3 pro I get micro stuttering even at 720 and 1080

It has nothing to do with the application, if I download the video it doesn't look good either.
    I don't have those issue
    Rom problem?
    I just tested on my poco, and I have this issue too.

A more irritating issue I have is a stuttering problem with audio, whenever I do something camera/audio related on my phone, while playing music. Listening on blutooth it also glitches every so often.

I might try returning over this issue. unless I find a fix soon. So far haven't seen anyone else with this issue, these videos stuttering issues are the closest I seem to have found.

If I cannot return, I shall try ArrowOS and report back
    It has the official Miui
    I don't use miui, so yes....
    Try the Xiaomi.eu?