• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Micromax A110 Bricked Need HELP! :,(

Search This thread

Vforce02

Jan 30, 2016
I just Got my New Phone and I got this Build.prop file edited by mistake and then when i reboot i got the screen hang logo :,( so called Bootloop i tried connecting to my Pc but My pc didnt detect it not even a PoP! Sound comes :( i can access Stock Recovery only (default recovery) is there a way i can recover it please help me developers :(:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Jan 31, 2016
There are 2 methods both will wipe your app data either
1 flash a custom recovery via fastboot method and then custom rom
2 if you dont want custom rom and want stock rom then download the stock rom zip and flash via sp flash tools

Jan 31, 2016
I am assuming you can get into fastboot mode
1 download twrp/cwm or any recovery
2 go into cmd (assuming you have adb) type "fastboot devices" and a device would show up
3 next "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
4 "fastboot reboot" and enter recovery
5 now flash the stock rom zip if you dont have downloaded then download it before in your memory card
6 if by any chance you are unable to use memory card then while in recovery connect your phone to pc and type "adb devices" then "adb sideload rom.zip"

if you dont have adb download it
there is another method still if you have problem PM me

Vforce02

Jan 30, 2016
I am assuming you can get into fastboot mode
1 download twrp/cwm or any recovery
2 go into cmd (assuming you have adb) type "fastboot devices" and a device would show up
3 next "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
4 "fastboot reboot" and enter recovery
5 now flash the stock rom zip if you dont have downloaded then download it before in your memory card
6 if by any chance you are unable to use memory card then while in recovery connect your phone to pc and type "adb devices" then "adb sideload rom.zip"

if you dont have adb download it
there is another method still if you have problem PM me

Well i tried that but my Device cant connect to PC (adb devices cant event show my phone) Device manager is also not showing it :/ Help me please :(
i can go in fastboot but my pc cant detect it not even give a Ping! sound