• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Micromax A110 GPS Problem fixed

Search This thread

jesuinodsa

Dec 23, 2012
Mumbai
www.clearchats.com
Hey guys since i am new to this post so let me tell me how to solve the GPS problem in micromas a110 canvas 2 mobile

just go to setting >locations services>enable evrything over there
after then go to EPO setting and you need to be out for this in an open groud so do an EPO download wait for some time and den do a full GPS restart

dail this code in ua cell phone *#*#3646633#*#* go to location based services nd go into an ygps youl see many satellites around you wait for sometime and youll get an gps fix[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/FONT]

:)keep in mind your EPO is valid for noly 3o days and do dont do auto download

jesuinodsa

Dec 23, 2012
Mumbai
www.clearchats.com
Hey guys since i am new to this post so let me tell me how to solve the GPS problem in micromas a110 canvas 2 mobile

just go to setting >locations services>enable evrything over there
after then go to EPO setting and you need to be out for this in an open groud so do an EPO download wait for some time and den do a full GPS restart

dail this code in ua cell phone *#*#3646633#*#* go to location based services nd go into an ygps youl see many satellites around you wait for sometime and youll get an gps fix[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/FONT]

:)keep in mind your EPO is valid for noly 3o days and do dont do auto download

Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using xda premium