• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Micromax A110Q Canvas Plus Rooting & Stock Rom

Search This thread

nsekar560808

Jan 3, 2014
Mumbai
For v2 you can use the framaroot app this can also work on v1

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Thanks a lott sir for helping us rooting our devices. I have buyed a110q yesterday and i am facing brightness fluctuation issue... is this an issue with every a110q??? do you have this issue in your phone too??? and i tried both of your method but i am not able to root the one which requires backup and restore does not work the shell runs forever and another method puts superuser in my mobile but the binaries does not gets updated so i am not having root permission, Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Nitin Aswani

Bro....i also face same issue like ur facing while rooting with auto root method but the only solution for this is to reflash ur stock rom again for the link and all pm me and i will try my best to help u

Thx....me if i helped u it dont coast a penny

Am also getting same error, pls help
I used both method on my MMX A110Q but couldn't root ...
1st method : Command prompt keep running .... nothing happen
2nd Method : Says rooted but with error :-
" /sysytem/xbin/su : No Space left on device"

Plz help me ...
This is not my work
http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/framaroot/root-framaroot-one-click-apk-to-root-t2130276

Last edited:

HridayHS

Jun 14, 2014
Delhi
Anyone Knows how to root Canvas 2 plus stock v3 plzz help me i want restore my imei

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mr_BluE1

Jun 20, 2014
MMX Canvas 2+ root process not working properly.

Both the method are not working!! Tried many a times, in first method it keeps on running but doesn't root so.
And in the second method phone reboots but phone doesn't root!!!

Please help! Root Needed! Hope u reacts for this reply!:rolleyes:

Still_a_noob

Dec 30, 2014
Still stuck!!!!

Micromax A110Q Canvas Plus Root by Bin4ry_V30 root tool. The Rooting procedure is really easy, and you should follow these steps: -

1) Rooting & Unrooting

First of all install Driver Micromax A116 Driver then follow these steps:-
1. Enable USB debugging on your device.
2. Go to Settings-- > Development-- > USB debugging check it.
3. Connect MMX A110Q using storage mode to PC & Install driver.
4. Stop Firewall & Antivirus During root process.
5. Change phone connection to Media device.
6. Download Tools -:- Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v30 thanks to link provider
7. Unzip Bin4ry the root tool.
8. Run RunMe.bat file (Do not Run as Administrator)
9. Follow the on screen instructions carefully. You will need to type "1" for root and press enter.
10. If you ever want to Unroot your Micromax A110 then type "x" and press enter.
11. Your device will reboot during the process,after the reboot Bin4ry will copy some files to your device. Now you have fully rooted your device.

Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your phone.

2) Only for rooting (Auto Root Method)

Thanks to John

What should U do:

1) Make sure USB debugging is enabled. Go to settings > developer options > enable USB debugging,
2) Download AND Install MTK Drivers,
3) Extract the MTK6589 Auto Root folder from the .rar,
4) Connect your phone to PC visa USB and changa it into (MTP) mode.(USB) mode Won't work,
5) Run run.bat from the extracted MTK6589 Auto Root folder,
6) Press any key and wait while it roots your phone,
7) After finished, now reboot,
Wow, you’re rooted now.

Note = This method will work for all of MTK6589 Quadcore phones....

Do it at Your OWN Risk

Stock Rom V2

This is first update of Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus. Micromax release stock Rom V2 for this phone. This update comes in software & improves hardware performance of Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus.

Software release notes:

1. Quadband support, software is also backward compatible with dual band.
2. M! Live app, Hoops, Game hub, Kingston office suite applications are integrated in software.
3. New SAR values (Basis on Quadband) are integrated in software.
4. GMS is updated.

Hardware release notes:

1. Quadband hardware is introduced so Hardware version will be changed. Please share the new labels with new SAR values and new HW ver.
2. TP (BYD) is changed. BYD make is introduced.
3. Front camera (Sunwin) is changed. Sunwin make is introduced.

Follow these steps to Install stock Rom V2:-

1. Install Drivers (driver in your phone)
2. Download and Extract SP tool & Micromax Stock Rom V2 folder. Open Sp Tool folder and click & Rum sptool.exe Run as Administrator if you are using Windows vista/7/8
3. Select ' MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file inside the ROM folder.
4. Now Switch off Canvas 2 Plus.
5. Click Download Button in Sp tool.
6. Connect Phone {Switched off} to PC via USB Cable.
7. If every things right, flashing will precede
8. Wait till it finishes….. A green ring is displayed on completion.
9. Now Close SP tool….. Remove Phone from PC.
10. Switch ON the phone...It is successfully Flashed...

Note: I am not responsible if you make Mistakes and Bricked Devices.

Thanks to Abhishek.Sharma

Hay guys I still need some help. While installing stock rom, when I connect my phone to pc in off state, sp tool it does nothing. Can u guys help me. Plzzzzz

I also want to know that while connecting phone should I set debugging mode on or not...

And also can anyone send me the drivers for my device Micromax a110q V2 to my email id which are required during flashing. And we have to install these drivers in pc or in phone. Please solve all my query as soon as possible.
Will be very thankful to u all.

My email id is [email protected]

Thanks everyone...

Reactions: karankp

saurabhyadav28

Mar 14, 2015
How to downgrade the firmware version?

Hi Guys,

Here i share Root/Unroot and Stock Rom about Micromax A110Q how to root Canvas Plus. So i just share, what i learnt about this phone.This thread will be updated when updates are available........

All replies of this forum's should be posted here..
Also if anyone copy this thread's information should be credited to this thread.
I have got many Pm, that i can't root my mobile, so I checked the problem n the result is because of memory issue in v 2 can't root by both of methods.so who wants to use root, kindly downgrade to firmware v 1.

How to downgrade the firmware version?

Mar 11, 2015
Nagpur
thankyou for this !

thankyou for help ! :good:
Hi Guys,

Here i share Root/Unroot and Stock Rom about Micromax A110Q how to root Canvas Plus. So i just share, what i learnt about this phone.This thread will be updated when updates are available........

Also if anyone copy this thread's information should be credited to this thread.
I have got many Pm, that i can't root my mobile, so I checked the problem n the result is because of memory issue in v 2 can't root by both of methods.so who wants to use root, kindly downgrade to firmware v 1.

Reactions: babuvshet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Micromax A110Q Canvas Plus Root by Bin4ry_V30 root tool. The Rooting procedure is really easy, and you should follow these steps: -

1) Rooting & Unrooting

First of all install Driver Micromax A116 Driver then follow these steps:-
    1. Enable USB debugging on your device.
    2. Go to Settings-- > Development-- > USB debugging check it.
    3. Connect MMX A110Q using storage mode to PC & Install driver.
    4. Stop Firewall & Antivirus During root process.
    5. Change phone connection to Media device.
    6. Download Tools -:- Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v30 thanks to link provider
    7. Unzip Bin4ry the root tool.
    8. Run RunMe.bat file (Do not Run as Administrator)
    9. Follow the on screen instructions carefully. You will need to type "1" for root and press enter.
    10. If you ever want to Unroot your Micromax A110 then type "x" and press enter.
    11. Your device will reboot during the process,after the reboot Bin4ry will copy some files to your device. Now you have fully rooted your device.

Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your phone.

2) Only for rooting (Auto Root Method)

Thanks to John

What should U do:

1) Make sure USB debugging is enabled. Go to settings > developer options > enable USB debugging,
    2) Download AND Install MTK Drivers,
    3) Extract the MTK6589 Auto Root folder from the .rar,
    4) Connect your phone to PC visa USB and changa it into (MTP) mode.(USB) mode Won't work,
    5) Run run.bat from the extracted MTK6589 Auto Root folder,
    6) Press any key and wait while it roots your phone,
    7) After finished, now reboot,
    Wow, you’re rooted now.

Note = This method will work for all of MTK6589 Quadcore phones....

Do it at Your OWN Risk

Stock Rom V2

This is first update of Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus. Micromax release stock Rom V2 for this phone. This update comes in software & improves hardware performance of Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus.

Software release notes:

1. Quadband support, software is also backward compatible with dual band.
    2. M! Live app, Hoops, Game hub, Kingston office suite applications are integrated in software.
    3. New SAR values (Basis on Quadband) are integrated in software.
    4. GMS is updated.

Hardware release notes:

1. Quadband hardware is introduced so Hardware version will be changed. Please share the new labels with new SAR values and new HW ver.
    2. TP (BYD) is changed. BYD make is introduced.
    3. Front camera (Sunwin) is changed. Sunwin make is introduced.

Follow these steps to Install stock Rom V2:-

1. Install Drivers (driver in your phone)
    2. Download and Extract SP tool & Micromax Stock Rom V2 folder. Open Sp Tool folder and click & Rum sptool.exe Run as Administrator if you are using Windows vista/7/8
    3. Select ' MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file inside the ROM folder.
    4. Now Switch off Canvas 2 Plus.
    5. Click Download Button in Sp tool.
    6. Connect Phone {Switched off} to PC via USB Cable.
    7. If every things right, flashing will precede
    8. Wait till it finishes….. A green ring is displayed on completion.
    9. Now Close SP tool….. Remove Phone from PC.
    10. Switch ON the phone...It is successfully Flashed...

Note: I am not responsible if you make Mistakes and Bricked Devices.

Thanks to Abhishek.Sharma
    Downloads ROM

Tool for flashing = Download Here

Stock V2 = Download Here

Rooting tools

Tool for Root & Unroot (1st Method)
    = Download Here

Tool = Download Here

Driver For Both Methods = Download Here
    Could you give me a link for MT rooting tool?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Here is the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/v9np38 download and extract the file and run.batch file and do as given in instruction

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app