Micromax Canvas 2 A110: All Thing Discussion

Search This thread

nikhilshelar

Jun 3, 2012
We got custom kernal by vrun [ THunder ZAP ]
wht do you think guys ..cant we just you ICS ROM MOD it and using swap increse the ram to 1GB would it really take the Performance APAR??

Sai_Goud

Jan 5, 2013
Unroot Stock ROM ??

Well,yes it can. But is useless.
Y?
Bcoz it degrades us memory/storage and makes the device run as sh!t.

Folks can anyone help me unroot my stock Jellybean that i just installed from link : http://d-h.st/ONi..
I really badly need help on getting back to stock as how it was..

Below is wat i got when tried with bin4ry.

Make a choice: x
Really (y/n) ?y
4467 KB/s (1085140 bytes in 0.237s)
rm failed for /system/bin/su, No such file or directory
rm failed for /system/app/Superuser.apk, No such file or directory
You can close all open command-prompts now!
After reboot all is done! Have fun!
Bin4ry
Press any key to continue . . .

Last edited:
A

andeveloper

uploadfromtaptalk1376564062454.jpg

Sent from Project Xtreme using Tapatalk 2

Project Xtreme http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2272317

A

andeveloper

NOW Enjoy INDEPENDENCE of REAL PERFORMANCE
UNLEASH THE BEAST WITHIN YOUR ANDROID DEVICE

with

XTREME CORE v4

PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER REVERT

For More Information visit OP and read change log

Last edited:

icoolguy1995

Jun 22, 2012
HARDA
I dont know if this is the right way to ask, and plz forgive if i sound nooby, but, can we install a ios rom in mmx a110? a rom, not a theme, ok? thanks:cool:
That's is impossible in the 21 century because Ios is a closed source buddy don't even think like that. You cannot install any ios firmware neither WP 8 or blackberry.

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
Thanks

That's is impossible in the 21 century because Ios is a closed source buddy don't even think like that. You cannot install any ios firmware neither WP 8 or blackberry.

Thanks a lot. Can you help me with one more thing? My custom rom developer says that the rom offers a 12mp camera while the stock rom for my mobile has just 8mp. is it even possible?

icoolguy1995

Jun 22, 2012
HARDA
Thanks a lot. Can you help me with one more thing? My custom rom developer says that the rom offers a 12mp camera while the stock rom for my mobile has just 8mp. is it even possible?

I dont know about the actual hardware capacity of our camera it maybe 12 mp. But when ever I have used any 12 mp patch or any Rom says that. It has 12 mp cam the quality of image poor then even 5 mp camera. So u better stick to 8 mp.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As Our previous beloved thread is Closed by Moderators as OP has used the links to his site which is Against the rule of XDA.
    So We can Continue our discussions and Development of Our Device in this Particular Thread

So Guys Continue Posting in this New Thread meant for General Discussions, Announcement, And Development.

I am adding General Thing which are Very Much Helpful or Needed to new Users:
    Drivers : Download Here
    Stock ROM V2 : Download Here
    Stock ROM V2 CWM : Download Here
    Official Stock JB ROM : Download Here
    Official Stock JB ROM CWM : Download Here
    Kernel Flasher (For Testing Boot.img) : Download Here
    By 21 May or today I am releasing first alpha of AOSP Android 4.2.2 which is latest branch.
    As usual it is untested, so everyone be ready with your A110 and ADB tools and implements ;)

I am using ICS kernel in Android 4.2 and for that sake everyone need to revert back to ICS and then flash the package. Don't revert back to ICS using recovery, revert using SP Flash tool by flashing the complete ICS package.
    I need a quick tester, to test the ROM before release. Everything is done and ready, zip uploaded on my private folder as well. Just need a tester to give me a green signal ;)
    It should be pretty quick ;)
    Shoot me a pm :)

Hopefully the build should be out today late night or tomorrow morning ;)
    Final: ROM is EverReady!
    Its too late, I won't be disturbing everyone with keystrokes in my house for creating a thread :D
    Tomorrow morning for sure ;)
    Tested JetMod 6.0

Alright, so I got to test the much awaited JetMod 6.0 by our very own RD Varun Chitre.
    First things first, this ROM is ABSOLUTE killer! The smoothest performing ROM for our Canvas 2, I can say this after having tested at least 5-6 Custom and Stock ROMs. The wait was complete worth.
    The features he's added are incredibly new, something that only talented devs like Varun could think of. Now my canvas feels like a new phone altogether :laugh:
    One thing I can assure you guys, this ROM will stay as our most favourite ROM for sure! Hats off Varun!
    Best ROM. Sexy and sweet !

Official : ROM will be released tomorrow evening. Stay glued ;)

P.S : Please don't ask me about its features, really can't reveal even one of them as I promised Varun :p Just wait for it tomorrow. It'll be totally worth.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone