Microsoft 10 vs Microsoft 11

Search This thread

James-719

Dec 12, 2021
what do u all think about the trial version of windows 11 ??
Is anyone else using it ?
windows 10 I think sucked ass for flashing phones

Reactions: orb3000
D

Deleted member 1890170

I've installed and running official Windows 11 ( not any trial version ) and I'm very content with it.

BTW: Windows 11 comes with less bloatware than Windows 10. Nevertheless I've debloated it

w11-debloater.png

will say have among other things disabled all Telemetry services that take up a huge amount of resources in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddmatt

Aug 10, 2010
Bought a Surface Pro 8 with it. I like it, MS has done a god job improving the tablet/touch experience and improving the UI, without ruining it for desktop use like their attempt with Win 8.

Still, some quirks in the touch experience where it's not quite as seamless as Android, I hope they keep working on that.

Reactions: Zhael
D

Deleted member 11418521

Windows 11 is really good but not if you just have a 4GB ram device.
Screenshot 2022-01-22 143944.png

Earlier it was even worse. Usage used to go till 90% or so but now with some apps uninstalled, its better.
When idle, usage is 60-70%
With Windows 10, I never had any much issues.
Also I used to love the taskbar on left or top more than bottom, but Microsoft fixed what wasn't broken!

Last edited by a moderator:
Windows 11 is awesome, much better than Windows 10. I wouldn't necessarily say that it is the best Windows version overall, but I will say that it's cleaner, less bloated, and easier to do most things, especially in tweaking, modding, and fine-tuning certain features.

There's still some things I gripe about, like the constant push for people to use Microsoft Edge, and Windows Update forcing you to download and install updates every Tuesday (when there's the potential of installing a bad update). However, that was true in Windows 10 too, so Win 11 is still the better of the two.

Reactions: Zhael

nicuflociuc

Jul 27, 2012
I start using it from pre-release on beta channel. It works more smooth than Windows 10. Now with final release I am really confident on it.
More option, beautiful interface design, incredible stability (from beta version), an amazing compatibility on drivers with Windows 10 and, not the last, less resources consumption than 10.
My big surprise was many options in settings were completely re-designed as whole Settings interface.

D

Deleted member 11418521

I start using it from pre-release on beta channel. It works more smooth than Windows 10. Now with final release I am really confident on it.
More option, beautiful interface design, incredible stability (from beta version), an amazing compatibility on drivers with Windows 10 and, not the last, less resources consumption than 10.
My big surprise was many options in settings were completely re-designed as whole Settings interface.
I too am in beta and tbh there are almost no bugs at all! I also found that performance is better with beta version.

Reactions: nicuflociuc

Kross13

Feb 10, 2022
Windows 11 is certainly getting better because of the updates specially January 2022 update. For a gaming perspective there's not much to say or much gain either.

AliBear

May 26, 2011
Always hated Windows 10 - and resisted it for as long as I possibly could. W11 fixes nearly all of the things that bugged me in W10.
Effectively, I'm going from W7 to W11. Looks better, feels more orthogonal.
PROVIDED you install StartALL to get rid of the horrendous 'Start' thing...

AhmdHL

Apr 21, 2019
Aleppo
Windows 11 Home Version official
and to me its nicer than window 10
it has some minor bugs but i still prefer it on windows 10
i also installed windows subsystem for Android and so far its really great

akshaykumar23399

Apr 12, 2019
The major change is in UI part I know there are a lot changed and as android is also molded in it but still as a normal person major change is UI and as a software engineer there's a lot have been changed and now you can have better control to your OS

电脑人6号

Feb 19, 2022
I think windows 11 is better than windows 10. For example, animation is added to the menu bar。

Last edited:

HappyRoms

Apr 26, 2015
Windows 11 is better for me. Aside from a couple of bugs which I resolved fairly easy it's working great. The only thing I really miss is the folder preview thumbnails and ability to drag the task bar around. I regularly used to drag it from bottom, top, left, all around. Can't do that anymore. have to edit registry and restart which is a shame.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 1890170
    I've installed and running official Windows 11 ( not any trial version ) and I'm very content with it.

BTW: Windows 11 comes with less bloatware than Windows 10. Nevertheless I've debloated it

w11-debloater.png

will say have among other things disabled all Telemetry services that take up a huge amount of resources in the background.
    Welcome to XDA,
    Personally I like more Windows 10, less hassle if you don't have a new computer.
    Bought a Surface Pro 8 with it. I like it, MS has done a god job improving the tablet/touch experience and improving the UI, without ruining it for desktop use like their attempt with Win 8.

Still, some quirks in the touch experience where it's not quite as seamless as Android, I hope they keep working on that.
    Windows 11 is awesome, much better than Windows 10. I wouldn't necessarily say that it is the best Windows version overall, but I will say that it's cleaner, less bloated, and easier to do most things, especially in tweaking, modding, and fine-tuning certain features.

There's still some things I gripe about, like the constant push for people to use Microsoft Edge, and Windows Update forcing you to download and install updates every Tuesday (when there's the potential of installing a bad update). However, that was true in Windows 10 too, so Win 11 is still the better of the two.