• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Microsoft releases kinectimals for Android today

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Last edited:

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
It has this cool feature were you can take a pic with the kinectimals or an existing photo from gallery. Something the xbox360 version didn't have.. Just took some pics of my girls with it! Fun fun!

uploadfromtaptalk1339791711965.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1339791737261.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1339791790045.jpg

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
It has this cool feature were you can take a pic with the kinectimals or an existing photo from gallery. Something the xbox360 version didn't have.. Just took some pics of my girls with it! Fun fun!

Wow, I will download this now myself lol. Did you play it by any chance..does it look cool for an adult to play??

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
The game play is pretty smooth so far. It's quite similar to the original as far as looks. Rendering of the animals is good for mobile version. Although when it first loaded it it had this screen before the actual tittle screen.

uploadfromtaptalk1339792153599.jpg

Oh and you can transfer your cub from xbox360 to your Prime!

uploadfromtaptalk1339792221809.jpg

I'm enjoying it so far. Learning tricks and playing the challenge games. I'm sure they will add more tricks and challenges as it progresses since it looks like you only have two tricks atm. (jump and sit)

Last edited:

sledgie

Feb 12, 2005
wow, that looks really good. how does kinectimals work? it uses your front camera to interact with games, similar to the kinect for xbox360?

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
wow, that looks really good. how does kinectimals work? it uses your front camera to interact with games, similar to the kinect for xbox360?

I guess I can answer this one:)
Actually the pics I showed is just a feature where you can place your cub in a photo and have several different positions and angles and can even shrink or enlarge the cub within the photo to your specs. The game play is all touch and swiping. It's a cute game.

anna88_VS

May 16, 2011
I have xperia arc with stock rom 2.3.4 and root. I tried a lot of times to play "Kinectimals" but I can't. I follow all the instructions for installation(game and data), the game it starts and runs fine but after a while the game closes itself. The same problem have and other people with xperia arc. Could anyone find a solution?

Thanks a lot!

Top Liked Posts