WMPoweruser.com reports in this article that Microsoft has begun rolling out an update to OS version 7.10.8107.79 which includes the following:
- It solves a problem of the keyboard on the screen, preventing the keyboard to disappear while typing
- Resolves an issue with syncing Gmail
- It solves a problem of access to the location. After the upgrade, the function IO hub sends to Microsoft anonymous information contact the Wi-Fi access points and antennas for mobile phones in the vicinity, only if you have allowed access to and use of location information from part of the "I’m here."
- Revocation of certificates issued by DigiCert Sdn Bhd to solve a problem of encryption
- Fixes a problem with the e-mail related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. When you reply to or forward an email, the original message is now included in the response.
- Fixes an issue of notification of voicemail
- Under Cellular Network, 3G Toggle Button is dropped off and replaced by a drop-down where you can select betwen 3G and Edge or any other you have. This is now called as Speed Connection.
- according to a tweet by Chris Walsh - part of the Chevron team - the issue that a certain SMS could shutdown the whole WP messaging services seems to have been fixed as well: Link