• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[MIDO] MM versus Nougat ROMs

Search This thread

DarthJabba9

May 5, 2014
Greater London
Is there any advantage (apart from Xposed, which I am not interested in at all) in using a miui MM ROM instead of a miui Nougat ROM?

PS: my main concern is about battery life (especially in idle time) and no lags.

ojankun

Aug 11, 2016
Jakarta
Is there any advantage (apart from Xposed, which I am not interested in at all) in using a miui MM ROM instead of a miui Nougat ROM?

PS: my main concern is about battery life (especially in idle time) and no lags.

If you're concern about battery life. The answer is MM which can use Xposed, so you can use Greenify, Amplify, PowerNap, etc.

Reactions: DarthJabba9

abrahamt24

Apr 18, 2012
Jakarta
Bought mine a week ago. I flashed halogenOS the very first day I got my device, so I don't really know how MM battery life compared to N.

But N has been performing really well for me in terms of battery life, I always get 10+ hours of SOT between charges with about 10% battery left with moderate usage (a lot of Youtube and a bit of gaming).

I don't use Greenify or any battery tweaks whatsoever.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Most of the N roms don't lag so you are covered there . Battery well it depends on the user .

If you're concern about battery life. The answer is MM which can use Xposed, so you can use Greenify, Amplify, PowerNap, etc.