• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MIME USA Ghost Glass Now Available

Search This thread

choboii

Apr 14, 2013
Still waiting to receive my Note 3, but I just checked MIME's website and they have the Ghost Glass in stock. I have the Ghost for my S4 and it has saved my screen from a ton of drops. If you don't know them, just check out some of the unboxings on Youtube for the S4. Just letting people know that MIME is now ready for the Note 3

Here is the link to their website: http://mimeusa.com/product/galaxy-note-3-ghost-glass-tempered-glass-screen-protector/

jackwins

Nov 20, 2007
Midwest
Still waiting to receive my Note 3, but I just checked MIME's website and they have the Ghost Glass in stock. I have the Ghost for my S4 and it has saved my screen from a ton of drops. If you don't know them, just check out some of the unboxings on Youtube for the S4. Just letting people know that MIME is now ready for the Note 3

Here is the link to their website: http://mimeusa.com/product/galaxy-note-3-ghost-glass-tempered-glass-screen-protector/

Thanks for the update. Just ordered 2!

Ready for my GN3 this week :eek:

JawjaBill

Aug 15, 2010
Atlanta
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
My choice of tempered glass providers on my last phone were iloome and Mime. I chose iloome and have no complaints. Spigen makes good stuff too but they wrap it in terrible customer service. I want something ASAP. Had a couple questions for Mime that were answered promptly ...

Thanks for checking us out! Our glass is available and ready to ship, we have undergone some changes to our shipping facility this week which has delayed this week's orders a few days. The updates have been completed and shipping is back to normal. Our Note 3 glass is 0.32mm thick. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

Best,
MIME
Mime on the way!

bladehawk

Apr 15, 2013
My choice of tempered glass providers on my last phone were iloome and Mime. I chose iloome and have no complaints. Spigen makes good stuff too but they wrap it in terrible customer service. I want something ASAP. Had a couple questions for Mime that were answered promptly ...

Mime on the way!

Just got my Note 3, Mime Feather light protector, Otterbox commuter and Fly grip. Everything works together perfectly, the flay grip is better than expected (even given the exorbitant price tag).