{Mini/MiniPro/Active/Live}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

lsander

Jun 28, 2012
Gdynia
Huawei P9 Lite
Redmi Note 8
great to see so much cm7.2 users. Unfortuneately I did get into ics as in cm7.2 are still so much bugs.
So have just one question. You are man releasing cm7.2 you own but why dont you make another thread for this?
Anyone can so you know will be easier to ake it and resolve bugs. FXP abandonned cm7.2 project so we need to care about this ourselves. Let eachother solve remaining bugs in other thred and will be great. Love you guys :) ( Im not a gay anyway )
Sorry for my bad english. Lets make our oun cm7.2. With so many devs for xperia mdpi it is possible.

Reactions: darkrai

darkrai

Jan 6, 2013
Pune
great to see so much cm7.2 users. Unfortuneately I did get into ics as in cm7.2 are still so much bugs.
So have just one question. You are man releasing cm7.2 you own but why dont you make another thread for this?
Anyone can so you know will be easier to ake it and resolve bugs. FXP abandonned cm7.2 project so we need to care about this ourselves. Let eachother solve remaining bugs in other thred and will be great. Love you guys :) ( Im not a gay anyway )
Sorry for my bad english. Lets make our oun cm7.2. With so many devs for xperia mdpi it is possible.

yes, but who will take the project???

Code SyGma

Nov 2, 2012
Remaining bugs for LWW are the haptic feedback and camera problems. I am implementing many tweaks and fixes into Ironzy's cm7.2 stripped. So hopefully some minor bugs will be fixed :)

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

lsander

Jun 28, 2012
Gdynia
Huawei P9 Lite
Redmi Note 8
so anyone want this look of ics in cm7.2??
i can try to this in some free time maybe will be ok :)

btw im not a developer but want to learn.
and one more thing. Im thinking about building miui based cm7.2 but from patchrom sources so will be only english. Anyone want it?
I tried to build this way miui jb but my netbook is too old for jb builds

Reactions: Code SyGma

ironzy

Apr 30, 2012
Remaining bugs for LWW are the haptic feedback and camera problems. I am implementing many tweaks and fixes into Ironzy's cm7.2 stripped. So hopefully some minor bugs will be fixed :)

haptic feedback is an easy fix if you do a quick search in this thread, I never use it anyway so never bothered putting the edited qwerty file in and the green line on pics is only when you use fxp kernal :good:

Reactions: somebbody

Code SyGma

Nov 2, 2012
haptic feedback is an easy fix if you do a quick search in this thread, I never use it anyway so never bothered putting the edited qwerty file in and the green line on pics is only when you use fxp kernal :good:

Maybe you can provide a link for the haptic feedback?

andogeek10

Apr 7, 2012
Mumbai
so anyone want this look of ics in cm7.2??
i can try to this in some free time maybe will be ok :)

btw im not a developer but want to learn.
and one more thing. Im thinking about building miui based cm7.2 but from patchrom sources so will be only english. Anyone want it?
I tried to build this way miui jb but my netbook is too old for jb builds

It'll be awesome man. Gb is the fastest and the most stable version till date.:)
Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

lsander

Jun 28, 2012
Gdynia
Huawei P9 Lite
Redmi Note 8
Yea but as I said. Im going to build from miui sources so will have languages which goves us xiaomi. Has all files and will try today how will go with this.

Edit: Could have problem with that king of building. For gingerbread and newer need have 64bit system and I have only 32bit as have netbook. So only try is to port from some devices which already have it and resolve bugs. Will start working on it.

Sent from my WT19i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: andogeek10

Top Liked Posts