[MINI THEME]4G/2G icons on ANY Sense rom!

Search This thread

zerone55

Jul 27, 2011
Philadelphia
Thanks a lot man!! Works great for 4G icon.

I want to try and use this script to push some more PNGs for Battery icon to SystemUI. Can I just copy the PNGs over to drawable-hpdi folder and create a new zip or is there anything else in the script that would need to be modified?

tu3712

Apr 12, 2007
Broken Arrow, OK
First thanks for the icon! Second when data is at idle it reverts to the 3g icon. Is it possible to change the .png file(assuming that is what the icon is) to be 4g for both the idle and active data icons?

Thanks again!

JC

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
Thanks a lot man!! Works great for 4G icon.

I want to try and use this script to push some more PNGs for Battery icon to SystemUI. Can I just copy the PNGs over to drawable-hpdi folder and create a new zip or is there anything else in the script that would need to be modified?

That's the beauty of it. You can create 20 different directories with sub-directories to apply png's to 20 different apk's without EVER changing the script!

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
First thanks for the icon! Second when data is at idle it reverts to the 3g icon. Is it possible to change the .png file(assuming that is what the icon is) to be 4g for both the idle and active data icons?

Thanks again!

JC

Yes, just make copies of the existing "h" icon that's included and change "h" to "3g", rezip and flash...

My included icons are there to serve a simple purpose, but this really is a powerful tool!

Reactions: tu3712

gatorboy87

May 31, 2012
Im fairly new to this flashing thing, and this might be a dumb question but im not trying to mess anything up. do u copy the 4g icon zip to root and flash through clockwork like a rom?? thanx and sorry for the silly question!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gone fishing...
    Im fairly new to this flashing thing, and this might be a dumb question but im not trying to mess anything up. do u copy the 4g icon zip to root and flash through clockwork like a rom?? thanx and sorry for the silly question!!

Yup, place it in your SD card and flash it like how you flash custom ROMs. :D
    Thx mate,

Will insert this in Aroma...

Thanks again!

JC

Yes, just make copies of the existing "h" icon that's included and change "h" to "3g", rezip and flash...

My included icons are there to serve a simple purpose, but this really is a powerful tool!
    thoses this will put back the 4G icon on the signal?

Yes, it will replace "E" with "2G", and "H+" with "4G"...

You will retain "3G" which I actually prefer. TMOUS decided to use 4G for 3&4G which I think is very misleading. I would rather know when I'm on 3G vs 4G...