Minimum brightness

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
You don't want to give your significant other yet another reason to yell at you while you're reading XDA in bed. Rate this thread to express what you think of the HTC U Ultra's display minimum dimness. A higher rating indicates that the display can get extremely dim, ideal for reading in very dark environments.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

kirdroid

Feb 21, 2011
Seattle
There is night mode in nougat which can reduce the blue light. Keep it at the warmest setting and lowest brightness, pretty good. No issues browsing in dark with those settings and easy on the eyes.

Reactions: duttyend

EAEmadinho

Jan 5, 2019
You don't want to give your significant other yet another reason to yell at you while you're reading XDA in bed. Rate this thread to express what you think of the HTC U Ultra's display minimum dimness. A higher rating indicates that the display can get extremely dim, ideal for reading in very dark environments.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

its minimum brightness is really great ,, used it many times in dark room and used blue light filter too
i used a lot of devices which on min brightness can blind u in such cases :D
I give it 10/10 for minimum brightness

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    why not just install Lux apo to get minimum dimness? been using it for years. so I don't see how its special in HTC Ultra?
    There is night mode in nougat which can reduce the blue light. Keep it at the warmest setting and lowest brightness, pretty good. No issues browsing in dark with those settings and easy on the eyes.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone