• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Minitab (N7100) port to sprint

Search This thread

ram9200

Mar 6, 2010
this rom is a port rom from note 10.1 to our note 2
in simple words a pure stock deodexed 4.1.2 note 10.1's Rom into Note II

[/FONT]
banner.jpg

Rom info :
Stock N8020XXBMC2 deodexed
Rooted with SuperSU
Xposed with Multi DPI Support
multi windows control app

-------------------------------------

attachment.jpg

note2.jpg
note3.jpg

[/FONT]

Hi,

+=--Disclaimer--=+

As requested from a member and also I really was looking for something like this so I had to make it. This is a MiniTablet ROM so it is running Android 4.1.2 XXbmc2 at 160DPI. I am releasing this in my own time so no ETA's and all because this is a FREE ROM and its my time and effort. I've been using it as a daily driver with a few tweaks and it works perfectly. Please READ FAQ BEFORE FLASHING

Android 4.1.2 XXbmc2
Rooted with SuperSU
Deodexed
Tablet UX

T&C

By downloading the ROM you are agreeing to my conditions. My conditions are that the ROM is not to be distributed and put on any other site except without permission. If you have been found with this ROM on your site and I haven't given it permission you will be contacted very quickly and link + further updates will be terminated. So think about others first. If you want to review on website, YouTube or any other form, PM me or visit my website to contact me. I do this for free so I do not expect to be disappointed by others using my work. I don't want to see it on any website except XDA or ones I've given permission.

I agree to T&C's and I am ready to download, Also donations are welcome to buy me a coffee

Changes Minitab v9.5

Changes

4 in 1 reboot
Patched services.jar
V6 supercharger
Ext 4 tweaks
More Build.Prop tweaks
And more.

Download

http://d-h.st/gsf

Lots of fixes I do recommend a full wipe but do what you must

I am not responsible for what happens to your phone, Flash at your own risk!
Thank you for playing!

Don't Be amazed Be Greatful, This ROM is one of a kind and you won't find anything like it on a galaxy note 2

Minitab Sungsunic

Changes
sony and htc framework tweaks added!
8MP camera
Much more

Download

https://hotfile.com/dl/225357693/a1dc9d3/Minitab_Sundsunic-v1.zip.html

Mirror

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ik92hAMR/Minitab_Sundsunic-v1.html

before flashing keep that this in mind : NFC And FM Radio Not supported and don't ask for them

Credit :
Taylor_Swift, MaZaGnGy
Omega Team For 4way reboot and ink effect
bjbinc for multi windows app
rovo89 for Xposed Framework
RolluS for his supporting,help
DisposableHero1985 for testing

Anyone missed tell me

ScreenShots

Last edited:

ram9200

Mar 6, 2010
This is a Ported international rom from this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2216311

Rom info :
Mix between StockN8020XXBMC2 deodexed and Stock N8000XXCMB2 deodexed
Rooted with SuperSU
Kernel and modem from XXDL7 (best battery life) and u can flash any kernel or modem as u like
ink effect colors app

before flashing keep that in ur mind : NFC And FM Radio Not supported and dont ask for them

Credit :
Weeo, MaZaGnGy

Anyone missed tell me

ScreenShots

Thanks so much for RolluS for Making the installation easier than before please hit his thanks bottom

Installation :

1: put the rom and the MiniTAB-DPI_Fix in ur SD
2:reboot to recovery
3:make full wipe (optional but high recommended)
4:flash the rom then DPI fix zip
5:reboot
enjoy

If Dpi fix doesnt work you may have to use es file explorer or root explorer and extract the zip, open the folder where you extracted the zip and go to dat/dat shared prefs and copy the mod settings and post it in data/data/xposed.mod.appsetings/shared_prefs. Change the shared_prefs permissions to rwxrwxrwx

DOWNLOAD

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ukQQr2bV/minisprint101.html
DPI_Fix
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z39r2r8bevf6bly/MiniTAB-DPI_Fix-v0.6-130413.zip

First...This is my first released ROM so give me a break.. Help is always valuable

Last edited:

ram9200

Mar 6, 2010
Very cool! Ill definitley check it out

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium App

I'm not the greatest with these posts. You may have to read through the minittab thread a bit in order to get this all installed correctly. It may fc at first just wait patiently and hit ok. Hit skip on everything and use the stock launcher not touchwiz when you get to the home screen. Go to system settings/language input and select Android keyboard not the samsung keyboard. Go to your apps and select xposed installer. Hit modules and select the apps box and the tweaker box. Go back and click install and reboot and then you should be good.

Last edited:

sparytrainor

Jan 16, 2011
Morton
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Just an opinion, but u should probably take the optional out of full wipe, cuz u probably will have the joker griping about ur ROM being broken and its because no full wipe.. Just a suggestion.. Love the idea of it tho!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Reactions: x8sharrock3x

DisposableHero1985

Sep 2, 2012
This works perfect as a daily driver I'll get some good DPI for exposed up here later. Everything works great including 4g. If you have any problems pm me and I'll help as best I can

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

DisposableHero1985

Sep 2, 2012
Here are a couple of screen shots. As you can see themes and mods from the 10.1 should work for the most part but no guarantees. Please post your results here.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367584767180.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367584767180.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,312
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367584796622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367584796622.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,298

DisposableHero1985

Sep 2, 2012
Some useful xposed app settings

Alarm DPI 0 DP 1000X1600
Calculator DPI 0 DP 1000X1600
System UI DPI 0 DP 1000X1600

This should make everything function. The dialer is still a small issue, but i just use swipe dialer. You can just leave it and have a small dialer lol. Feel free to change any other app to your liking. If you find some nice looking setting please post them.

DisposableHero1985

Sep 2, 2012
Hey disposiblehero1985. Is this bottom bar themed or black like the bottom pic?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

The bottom pic is stock. The top pic is a theme i found in the Note 10.1 Themes and Apps section. Just flashed it through recovery. there are quite a few actually.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

The stock keyboard works @ 160DPI 1000X1600, but it doesnt expand in landscape
Change Weather Daemon (EUR) to DPI 0 1000X1600 for lockscreen Weather to work properly
SPlanner 1000X1600
S Voice 320 DPI 320X480

Last edited:

DisposableHero1985

Sep 2, 2012
Looks nice ram ill have to try some more themes

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Set task manager dpi 160 800X1280 xlarge res checked works perfectly

Reactions: BigRitz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[/FONT]
    banner.jpg

Rom info :
    Stock N8020XXBMC2 deodexed
    Rooted with SuperSU

-------------------------------------

attachment.jpg

note2.jpg
    note3.jpg

[/FONT]

Hi,

+=--Disclaimer--=+

As requested from a member and also I really was looking for something like this so I had to make it. This is a MiniTablet ROM so it is running Android 4.1.2 XXbmc2 at 160DPI. I am releasing this in my own time so no ETA's and all because this is a FREE ROM and its my time and effort. I've been using it as a daily driver with a few tweaks and it works perfectly. Please READ FAQ BEFORE FLASHING

Android 4.1.2 XXbmc2
    Rooted with SuperSU
    Deodexed
    Tablet UX

T&C

By downloading the ROM you are agreeing to my conditions. My conditions are that the ROM is not to be distributed and put on any other site except without permission. If you have been found with this ROM on your site and I haven't given it permission you will be contacted very quickly and link + further updates will be terminated. So think about others first. If you want to review on website, YouTube or any other form, PM me or visit my website to contact me. I do this for free so I do not expect to be disappointed by others using my work. I don't want to see it on any website except XDA or ones I've given permission.

I agree to T&C's and I am ready to download, Also donations are welcome to buy me a coffee

Changes Minitab v9.5

Changes

4 in 1 reboot
    Patched services.jar
    V6 supercharger
    Ext 4 tweaks
    More Build.Prop tweaks
    And more.

Download

http://d-h.st/gsf

Lots of fixes I do recommend a full wipe but do what you must

I am not responsible for what happens to your phone, Flash at your own risk!
    Thank you for playing!

Don't Be amazed Be Greatful, This ROM is one of a kind and you won't find anything like it on a galaxy note 2

Minitab Sungsunic

Changes
    sony and htc framework tweaks added!
    8MP camera
    Much more

Download

https://hotfile.com/dl/225357693/a1dc9d3/Minitab_Sundsunic-v1.zip.html

Mirror

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ik92hAMR/Minitab_Sundsunic-v1.html

before flashing keep that this in mind : NFC And FM Radio Not supported and don't ask for them

Credit :
    Taylor_Swift, MaZaGnGy

Anyone missed tell me

ScreenShots
    This is a Ported international rom from this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2216311

Rom info :
    Mix between StockN8020XXBMC2 deodexed and Stock N8000XXCMB2 deodexed
    Rooted with SuperSU
    Kernel and modem from XXDL7 (best battery life) and u can flash any kernel or modem as u like
    ink effect colors app

before flashing keep that in ur mind : NFC And FM Radio Not supported and dont ask for them

Credit :
    Weeo, MaZaGnGy

Anyone missed tell me

ScreenShots

Thanks so much for RolluS for Making the installation easier than before please hit his thanks bottom

Installation :

1: put the rom and the MiniTAB-DPI_Fix in ur SD
    2:reboot to recovery
    3:make full wipe (optional but high recommended)
    4:flash the rom then DPI fix zip
    5:reboot
    enjoy

If Dpi fix doesnt work you may have to use es file explorer or root explorer and extract the zip, open the folder where you extracted the zip and go to dat/dat shared prefs and copy the mod settings and post it in data/data/xposed.mod.appsetings/shared_prefs. Change the shared_prefs permissions to rwxrwxrwx

DOWNLOAD

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ukQQr2bV/minisprint101.html
    DPI_Fix
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/z39r2r8bevf6bly/MiniTAB-DPI_Fix-v0.6-130413.zip

First...This is my first released ROM so give me a break.. Help is always valuable
    Give me tell later guy's, I did a little overkill with the framwork.Jar trying to get the Darn MMS to function properly and thats why the fc's are a little out of control. I will fix this later when I get off of work

So it appears our wonderful dialer is the reason we don't get mms...... I tried the stock contacts and Bingo!

anyway heres a new upload and this thing is very awesome, If you want MMS your going to have to add 3 apps and wil no longer get the grey Dialer
    contacts.apk, SecPhone.apk and phoneinfo.apk.

anyway heres the awesome ROm

http://www.4shared.com/download/abhk6f4O/MiniSprinTab7.zip?tsid=20130516-212441-d3af43ad
    You can also flash http://db.tt/P1WhvsOl which is a GPS_fix.zip from someone in our note 2 world, but I can't for the life of me remember who or where and I'm rolling through Chicago in a semi at the moment.
    GPS went from spotty to near instant lock solid to within 4 meters.

EDIT: I did find one issue. I'm on firmware MC2 and GPS doesn't play well with LTE. Most of the places I drive don't have 4G so it's easy for me to leave LTE turned off. YMMV.

Scratched out with my Dragonclaw

Damn fellas its quiet in here, I know its Sunday night and all! A new update is uploading that I think you may enjoy
    Yeah plus the camera is limited to 5mp

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

I have all of this fixed , Camera and compass and all however I cant make this thing flash without trying to start on touchwiz. As you know it just fc's on touchwiz until you get xposed/system ui coing. Once i figure this out an awesome rom will be available